Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Asks me to nip to the shop for salad and tuna. Insisted that the salad would be in a bowl. Despite telling her several times there was no bowls of salad left, she insisted i facetime her so that i could show her. Eventually accepts this and has a salad bag. In all the palaver about the salad, i forgot the tuna.
Get home, she’s moaning like f**k asking “what am i go have with my salad?” About 3 or 4 times. Before i open the cupboard door and find 3 tins of tuna right infront of me. Her response “good job there was tuna in the cupboards eh?” Fucking moaning for the sake of it.

She's decided we're upgrading our sunloungers, and has seen the ones she wants in B&Q.
Gets me to look them up on B&Q site, which takes fucking ages on my laptop, due to the amount of content on it.  After taking another eternity to load, site tells me none available in Falkirk store.  
"Click 'nearest alternative store', there might be some in Dunfermline" she says.  Another age spent, to find that the nearest stores are Perth, Newcraighall, Ayr, which only have 1 lounger each.
Only mildly infuriating so far, but then.......
"Put in that we live in Dunfermline, and try again" says Mrs R.  "Eh?" says I.  "Just try it, it might get a different answer" she says.
Another long wait, then we DID get a different answer.  Answer was Newcraighall, Perth, Ayr, which all had only 1 each.
I won't get that time back, Mrs R has decided to try The Range instead.

Too much content on your laptop, eh?

Surely there's a gif for this...

Starting to Watch 4OD, we'll get through to the end of the introductory adverts and just at the end of them she'll say "pause it a minute before it starts, I'll be back in a moment...".
I pay the £3.99 a month to get rid of the adverts* and it's the best thing I've done. Watch far more now they've removed the ads.

* Apart from specific newer shows, there's a 30 second advert advertising All4 at the start.

Asks me to nip to the shop for salad and tuna. Insisted that the salad would be in a bowl. Despite telling her several times there was no bowls of salad left, she insisted i facetime her so that i could show her. Eventually accepts this and has a salad bag. In all the palaver about the salad, i forgot the tuna.
Get home, she’s moaning like f**k asking “what am i go have with my salad?” About 3 or 4 times. Before i open the cupboard door and find 3 tins of tuna right infront of me. Her response “good job there was tuna in the cupboards eh?” Fucking moaning for the sake of it.
This one got me right on the anger nerve. Calling her a cow on your behalf here.

3 hours ago, buchan30 said:

Despite telling her several times there was no bowls of salad left, she insisted i facetime her so that i could show her.

Get that knocked on the head, tell her to f**k right off.  

4 hours ago, buchan30 said:

Get a divorce.

She'd be getting told to bolt about the facetime and if she didn't believe me do her own food shopping.

4 hours ago, buchan30 said:

See the source image

Starting to Watch 4OD, we'll get through to the end of the introductory adverts and just at the end of them she'll say "pause it a minute before it starts, I'll be back in a moment...".
If you ever stumble on a free or super cheap raspberry pi, you can set it up so it blocks all the ads on these types of things.

14 hours ago, buchan30 said:

There's no chance of my wife asking me that as (a) my phone is a basic pay as you go effort, and doesn't have all that fancy shite and (b) although her phone is a state of the art super duper all singing all dancing one, she doesn't know how to operate face time.

On 30/05/2021 at 13:36, invergowrie arab said:

Me: Are you ready to leave? ( 10 minutes after we were meant to leave)

Her: yeah I'm ready. I just have to straighten my hair 

With us it's...

Me: are you ready?

Her: I'll just be 5 mins...

Me: OK, I'll watch TV until you're ready.

15 mins later...

Me: are you ready yet?

Her: I've been ready for 10 mins, I'm just waiting on you!

15 hours ago, buchan30 said:

Den And Angie Divorce GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

15 hours ago, buchan30 said:

You actually accepted a facetime call after she sent you to the shop and didn't believe you that there were no salad bowls? 

You poor, broken soul. A lifetime of misery awaits. 

55 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

With us it's...

Me: are you ready?

Her: I'll just be 5 mins...

Me: OK, I'll watch TV until you're ready.

15 mins later...

Me: are you ready yet?

Her: I've been ready for 10 mins, I'm just waiting on you!

😄😄 Absolutely this. I've lost track the amount of times I've encountered the same conversations. I'm still working from home so whilst she's spending numerous hours getting ready I'll get the bairn ready for school and she'll drop them off at the grandparents on route to her work and they'll do the school run. Usually means they're out the door before 8am.

*bairn in his school clothes, packed lunch made, bag ready and at the front door, jacket on the bannister, shoes on, teeth cleaned, fed/watered*

Her:  *from another room* "That's me ready. Right then lets go"

Me and the Bairn: "right son sit down, you'll not be out the door anytime soon"

Her: *farting about in the kitchen, still to put her shoes on, still packing her bag*

10 mins later...

Her: "are you ready?"

Then conversation as they are leaving usually goes...

Her: "when I'm away can you do X, Y and Z around the house"

Me: "aye cause I'm just sitting about doing nothing all day eh"

Technically today I am, binge watching season 3 of Cobra Kai whilst getting paid for it....but she doesn't need to know that.

I hope you bounced at least one of the tins of tuna off her heid.

Was tempting and probably would have been more effective of my response of me just shaking my head, muttering for f**k sake and walking out the kitchen.

4 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Was tempting and probably would have been more effective of my response of me just shaking my head, muttering for f**k sake and walking out the kitchen.

That's my usual response, to be fair!