Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

There's two couples where I work. One are married, the wife is the husbands boss and they do absolutely everything together. Cycle in, go for lunch, share an office space. They barely talk though.
The other don't live together, barely see each other at work and then - apparently - go to different houses and spend all night playing on the xBox with one another on Call of Duty or whatever. She has recently taken to (and this blows my mind) watching Netflix on Facetime with her man's best friend. He admitted this to me and I have no fucking idea what is going on there. 
100% getting pumped by the best friend

Ended up marrying my boss from my first proper job after uni. We then ran a business together for about 16 years. Just given her a dream job; doing my shopping. Barely see each other most days so works out well.

16 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

The other don't live together, barely see each other at work and then - apparently - go to different houses and spend all night playing on the xBox with one another on Call of Duty or whatever. She has recently taken to (and this blows my mind) watching Netflix on Facetime with her man's best friend. He admitted this to me and I have no fucking idea what is going on there. 

This is insane and on the bold bit the defo do that in the buff. "flash yer muff when Hastings says "Mother of God" type stuff". 

19 hours ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Working with a partner/ spouse must be a nightmare.

My work is weird for this. My manager is married to a director, that directors sister works in our department and her other sister is manager of another department. Another director is married to the lassie who now works in IT and there's another couple who work on the shop floor. My idea of absolute hell.

I mean, fucking why? Why oh fucking why.
I calmly asked today morning.

Apparently she does other things at the same time like feed the cats. Then got defensive and I detected a threat of putting me in a Kimoru lock somewhere...

15 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Apparently she does other things at the same time like feed the cats. Then got defensive and I detected a threat of putting me in a Kimoru lock somewhere...

Classic multi tasking and finishing about 1 in 10 of said tasks.

19 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Mine does it too. I suspect her rationale is a mixture of its a bit of a struggle to get the wee shovel out and she thinks I should do it. 

In a way it's quite comforting to find out my wife isn't the only one who does this. She sweeps the kitchen floor into a wee corner beside the fridge and just leaves the pile. I've never been able to understand why leaving a pile of dirt in the corner of the kitchen is acceptable behaviour.

Classic multi tasking and finishing about 1 in 10 of said tasks.
As long as its the 1 where stella gets physically hurt
What is this hoodoo? 
Hes not mentioned before, but I happen to know that he lives in a different country and as a Fifer, had only a loose grasp of English to begin with.

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
Hes not mentioned before, but I happen to know that he lives in a different country and as a Fifer, had only a loose grasp of English to begin with.

I live in the EU m9, where do you live?

I live in Scotland.