Dee Man

Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

She's started listening to the Zoe Ball breakfast show.
How Ball got that gig when ginger pubes left I'll never know, should've been Sara Cox.

Just now, Empty It said:
12 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

How Ball got that gig when ginger pubes left I'll never know, should've been Sara Cox.

She is, and always has been, utterly fucking dreadful

Just now, Empty It said:
4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I'll presume you mean Ball and not your good lady.

I did consider a "And Zoe Ball's a shite broadcaster too" type joke, but I think the current future Mrs Connolly was looking over my shoulder at the time.

5 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:
7 hours ago, mac.i said:
Zoe Balls one redeeming feature..... Screenshot_20200916_231530.jpeg.3a8b71792e75d5f5e5f9be46b087b504.jpeg

The sands of time have not been kind to her.

She should stop using them as a moisturiser.

13 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I did consider a "And Zoe Ball's a shite broadcaster too" type joke, but I think the current future Mrs Connolly was looking over my shoulder at the time.

Always best to keep your options open.

19 hours ago, Empty It said:
19 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

They could have shared the presenting duties. Cox and Ball's Breakfast Show has a nice ring to it.

20 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Closely followed by Klodia Wankerman

When Mrs JB washes the dishes she wears rubber gloves. Hence the water used to fill the basin is hotter than the sun.

She then leaves the water in the basin so if you touch it with your bare hands you get scalded. In addition, she leaves the mixer tap pushed all the way to the left so when you switch it on, again you get scalded. 

Another sink related thing is leaving cloths bleaching in the basin.

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

When Mrs JB washes the dishes she wears rubber gloves. Hence the water used to fill the basin is hotter than the sun.

She then leaves the water in the basin so if you touch it with your bare hands you get scalded. In addition, she leaves the mixer tap pushed all the way to the left so when you switch it on, again you get scalded. 

This for me also. Unreal how rapid you can pull a plug under those conditions. Encounter any difficulty and your hand is toast. I’ve yet to back down from the challenge and introduce cold water to the sink.

Edited by wee_bairn

She regularly leaves the sink with bleach in it and the splash back has ruined some of my favourite t-shirts. The worst one was she threw a bleached cloth in the washing machine. I put in jeans and a t-shirt on top of it. They were fuckin ruined. Should probably add this to the thread about punching people from behind. c**t.

3 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Mine does the exact same. Also leaves the gloves perilously balanced on the edge of the sink, so if I knock them into the basin of water, that she's left there, while getting rid of the water, its my fault.

3 hours ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

She regularly leaves the sink with bleach in it and the splash back has ruined some of my favourite t-shirts. The worst one was she threw a bleached cloth in the washing machine. I put in jeans and a t-shirt on top of it. They were fuckin ruined. Should probably add this to the thread about punching people from behind. c**t.

That's mental. Cloths are so cheap as well.

6 hours ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

Well that was obviously your fault for not checking/asking what was in the washing machine in the first place.

Now if the roles had been reversed and you had left the bleach soaked cloth in the washing machine...

She cannot fill a dishwasher. Everything is just fired in at random and once I do a bit of rearranging you could probably fit in the same amount again.