Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

7 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Thanks guys. I had thought that after my initial seethe, so I am gonna just wait a wee bit then I will start taking her out for lunch etc. 

I am just fucking annoyed as the scenes of folk enjoying pints has me jealous despite the fact I don't actually want to go out near a pub just now. Just thinking ahead and wanting things back to "normal".

By time you get to your third she won’t give a f**k who’s looking after them, anybody will do! Also once you get to three no one will take them all!

Seriously though; four months in is nothing, she’s still got hormones flying around and is probably shattered. Plus current climate is all a bit strange. 

Currently my girlfriend is the only one out of her friends group who is not engaged.

Take a wild guess what she’s been constantly talking about for the last week after her first meet-up with them all since lockdown?
Tell her she's not marriage material.

Everything bought for doing kitchen and dining room, all ready to go and get cracking. Woke this morning and it’s “I want that wall taken out, make it one big room” This is the wall I offered to take out 2 years ago and was telt to f**k off, before the new kitchen was put in. 

17 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:
On 22/07/2020 at 10:22, mizfit said:
Currently my girlfriend is the only one out of her friends group who is not engaged.

Take a wild guess what she’s been constantly talking about for the last week after her first meet-up with them all since lockdown?

Tell her she's not marriage material.

That'll open up a vacancy in the girlfriend department. 

55 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Everything bought for doing kitchen and dining room, all ready to go and get cracking. Woke this morning and it’s “I want that wall taken out, make it one big room” This is the wall I offered to take out 2 years ago and was telt to f**k off, before the new kitchen was put in. 

Could you not just form an arch? Might save the kitchen units. (This is soley based on the image I have in my head of your kitchen - forming an arch might be as impractible as demolishing the whole wall.)

Edited by Jacksgranda

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

That'll open up a vacancy in the girlfriend department. 

Depends how good at gaslighting/negging he is.

If only Banana was still here to give advice. He once had to get his room fumigated to remove the pungent stench of vagina, dontchano.

Just now, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Depends how good at gaslighting/negging he is.

If only Banana was still here to give advice. He once had to get his room fumigated to remove the pungent stench of vagina, dontchano.

That's a bit too much information, even at this time of the day.

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

That's a bit too much information, even at this time of the day.

His neighbours at the halls of residence had complained about the smell.

It's funny the posts that stick in your head, no matter how much you wish they hadn't.

I was on a work call and knocked over one of those reed diffusers that was sitting right behind my laptop for some reason. She kindly cleaned it up... and moved the offending diffuser onto our brand new wood top coffee table. For some reason she decided to not clean the diffuser of the oil all over the bottom of it, and to place it directly onto the wood rather than the coaster about 1cm away. Lifted it up after noticing and it’s stained the wood with a massive ring which from looking online appears you can’t get out. 

Why on Earth in that situation would anyone not just put it onto the fucking coaster (or even better just wipe off the oil ffs)?

27 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

It's funny the posts that stick in your head, no matter how much you wish they hadn't.

I think I'm going to find that out...

41 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Could you not just form an arch? Might save the kitchen units. (This is soley based on the image I have in my head of your kitchen - forming an arch might be as impractible as demolishing the whole wall.)

Fucking builder just been, my pal as well and he’s on her side. He’s a black belt judo, she’s a maniac who knows where the knife drawer is so I’ve been put in my place 🙄 electrician best pal due and he’ll back her up as well, but just to piss me off. He enjoys seeing me wound up

2 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Fucking builder just been, my pal as well and he’s on her side. He’s a black belt judo, she’s a maniac who knows where the knife drawer is so I’ve been put in my place 🙄 electrician best pal due and he’ll back her up as well, but just to piss me off. He enjoys seeing me wound up

See the source image

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I was on a work call and knocked over one of those reed diffusers that was sitting right behind my laptop for some reason. She kindly cleaned it up... and moved the offending diffuser onto our brand new wood top coffee table. For some reason she decided to not clean the diffuser of the oil all over the bottom of it, and to place it directly onto the wood rather than the coaster about 1cm away. Lifted it up after noticing and it’s stained the wood with a massive ring which from looking online appears you can’t get out. 

Why on Earth in that situation would anyone not just put it onto the fucking coaster (or even better just wipe off the oil ffs)?

Because it was your fault for knocking it over and you needed teaching a lesson.

2 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

6 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Women........an enigma, wrapped up in a load of fuckwittery.

eta. Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

7 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

It’s no surprise posts like that stick in your head, you’re an utter deviant. 90%+ of your posts have sexual connotations.