Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 hour ago, philpy said:

I made stovies today, and she's going to have some later with BBQ sauce on them. Shall I get onto a divorce lawyer ASAP?? 

Skip that stage and move straight to an undertaker.

1 hour ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Why are women so obsessed with candles?

That's us moved in to a lovely, spacious new house with our 7 month old. Lets put a naked flame in near enough every room. 

f**k only knows, like you I've pointed out the dangers, you get the 'it's nice' reply. Fine, I'll burn where I sleep.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

f**k only knows, like you I've pointed out the dangers, you get the 'it's nice' reply. Fine, I'll burn where I sleep.

Thank you.

I didn't even mention all the flammable packaging lying about the place from all the new furniture.

It's even more mind blowing when she goes around turning all the plugs off before bed because appliances like the tele and washing machine left on stand-by are "a fire risk".

2 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

I didn't even mention all the flammable packaging lying about the place from all the new furniture.

It's even more mind blowing when she goes around turning all the plugs off before bed because appliances like the tele and washing machine left on stand-by are "a fire risk".

Keep vigilant and stay safe m8.

Thank you.

Pressing for an answer you don't want to give like mrs doyle offerring tea.

She was yapping some inane shite the other night and asked what i thought.

I apologised for being unable to answer and explained that i wasn't listening because i was preoccupied by something else. 

Cue 20 minutes of "tell me, we shouldn't have secrets", "you're hiding something from me", "blah blah blah blah" until i cracked and explained that my piles had been playing up. Cue "you should have kept that to yourself", "you're disgusting", "blah blah blah blah" 

Never happy

11 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Just phoned me there.
Her - “guess what”
Me - “what”
Her - “guess”
Me - “f**k off”
She then falls out with me.

I'll guess she's been accepted for uni and you now have to work 8 days a week. 

1 hour ago, Crawford Bridge said:

My mum got a knock at the door one Hogmanay from some first-footers to tell her that her dining table was on fire. She had gone to bed and left candles on. 

Edited by Shandon Par

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

My mum got a knock at the door one Hogmanay from some first-footers to tell her that her dining table was on fire. She had gone to bed and left candles on. 

That's the kind of thing I'm frightened of.

Horrible to think what could've happened if it hadn't been a busy night like Hogmanay. Did she learn her lesson?

Just now, Crawford Bridge said:

That's the kind of thing I'm frightened of.

Horrible to think what could've happened if it hadn't been a busy night like Hogmanay. Did she learn her lesson?

Tbf to her that was a good 5+ years after she burned down the kitchen with the deep fat fryer.