Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Since my girlfriend passed her driving test before lockdown she’s been driving my car about. Which is fine.

What I do wish though, is that she’d remember and fill the car and not leave me with a flashing petrol light and less then 20 miles of petrol.

3 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Since my girlfriend passed her driving test before lockdown she’s been driving my car about. Which is fine.

What I do wish though, is that she’d remember and fill the car and not leave me with a flashing petrol light and less then 20 miles of petrol.

f**k, you've just given me flashbacks. I used to discover this as I jumped into my car in the morning on my way to work. Raging. 

The classic, you can always tell when the car is low on fuel as she'll not drive it for about 3 days until you've been in it.

The classic, you can always tell when the car is low on fuel as she'll not drive it for about 3 days until you've been in it.

Asked her last night how many miles of petrol were in it and she told me about 200.

Checked this morning and it was 29.

Her excuse was “I misread it.”

Not sure how you can misread it by that much.

4 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Asked her last night how many miles of petrol were in it and she told me about 200.

Did she do the sums for Hearts' compensation claim as well?

Pump........ girlfriend......... etc., etc.................

She didn't do the numbers for the remain campaign during the referendum did she?

When we sit and watch a movie, we often discuss what we recognise folk from etc. As I'm sure many people do. I also like to google the movie and check the cast, etc. Again not out of the norm. But I like to do it once the movie is over. She on the other hand, likes to do it while the film is on. So not only is she now missing bits which she'll ask me about soon, she's also interrupting my viewing pleasure by shouting 'Oh, that's him from that film. Aye, I ****ing know hen, I am watching it.

The other night I went for a shower but I often like to go for a Dirk Kuyt before I jump in. Shower was on so I didn't hear anything and she comes bursting through the bathroom door asking what the parcel is that's just came.  How the **** am I supposed to know? She then stands and lingers around like she's wanting a conversation. Honestly, get to ****, I'm trying to have a shite in peace.

2 minutes ago, Connor1874 said:

When we sit and watch a movie, we often discuss what we recognise folk from etc. As I'm sure many people do. I also like to google the movie and check the cast, etc. Again not out of the norm. But I like to do it once the movie is over. She on the other hand, likes to do it while the film is on. So not only is she now missing bits which she'll ask me about soon, she's also interrupting my viewing pleasure by shouting 'Oh, that's him from that film. Aye, I ****ing know hen, I am watching it.

The other night I went for a shower but I often like to go for a Dirk Kuyt before I jump in. Shower was on so I didn't hear anything and she comes bursting through the bathroom door asking what the parcel is that's just came.  How the **** am I supposed to know? She then stands and lingers around like she's wanting a conversation. Honestly, get to ****, I'm trying to have a shite in peace.

1- how can you wait until the end of the film before googling the cast? That's unnatural. 

2- Why is the shower on if you're not in it? 

3- don't you lock the door when you're shitting? 

Maybe your lady friend has a german style fetish and wanted to watch you doing a jobby. 

13 minutes ago, Connor1874 said:

The thought of having a shite, then jumping into the shower whilst the smell permeates around the room as you wash is giving me the boak.  Have a word.

21 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

The thought of having a shite, then jumping into the shower whilst the smell permeates around the room as you wash is giving me the boak.  Have a word.

I’m worried to ask, but last time someone on here came out with going for a shite directly before a shower, their reasoning wasn’t that they didn’t have to wipe their arse and could just go straight into the shower. I seriously hope this isn’t the same here.

Went yesterday to get everything!! for the redecoration of the house. List of carpet sizes, paint colours, wallpaper  amounts etc, after a week of her online research. Four hours later, home with just  a new french door handle, “at least it’s a start” she said 

1 hour ago, Connor1874 said:

I’m terrible for that. Always pausing films to look up IMDB to check where I recognise folk from.

Went yesterday to get everything!! for the redecoration of the house. List of carpet sizes, paint colours, wallpaper  amounts etc, after a week of her online research. Four hours later, home with just  a new french door handle, “at least it’s a start” she said 

We made a visit to IKEA which is easily an hour away from us. Came home with some chalk and some coat hooks. Essential items clearly.

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I’m worried to ask, but last time someone on here came out with going for a shite directly before a shower, their reasoning wasn’t that they didn’t have to wipe their arse and could just go straight into the shower. I seriously hope this isn’t the same here.

Nature's bidet.

2 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

My wife and son do that, but they have a shower because they've had a shite . No shite, no shower,