Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

On 14/06/2020 at 12:47, Billy Jean King said:

Goes mental at the first person to pish / shite / shower after she has cleaned the bathroom (unless it's herself of course). The bathroom must remain unused for eternity after cleaning apparently. And before anyone asks yes I have ckeaned it myself umpteen times but just don't get the anger at it being used afterwards.

Agreed and I shall extend the concept. 

When, on the same day she has cleaned the kitchen a pasta sauce or such like is cooking. Of course the initial bringing to the boil then reducing process brings about wee splashes on the hob. Aforementioned breakdown occurs ("I've just cleaned that!") then when I wipe it with the kitchen cloth ("Not with that! They were just bleached today!").

Someone square that circle please.

On 13/06/2020 at 21:46, Turkmenbashi said:

Does anyone else here have a bird that believes in astrology? 

I've only been seeing her for about a month but she just sent me this to show why we are perfect together and it's weirded me out 

1F70B528-6C95-4BB9-B800-345455258C1B.png

On 13/06/2020 at 21:50, Miguel Sanchez said:

Bin, immediately. 

On 13/06/2020 at 22:08, GTG_03 said:

Get out now, before it's too late.

Done.

But more for the reason below rather than the astrology

On 13/06/2020 at 22:18, MixuFruit said:

just so long as she's not a bit King Leopold-ish like this hero to zero from 2014

L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgian World Cup fan Axelle Despiegelaere ...

So been working through the lockdown but decided to do up my garden seeing we won't be holidaying anytime soon.  So after two months the end is finally in sight. Slabs and decking finished , fences renewed and painted, only some artificial grass and some chips to be put down and build the hut . As I surveyed the work and took some pleasure in that it will be finished next week , the wife spouts " I'm gonna get the house decorated room by room.." Kill me now !! Women are feckin mental

14 minutes ago, Mr Pikey said:

So been working through the lockdown but decided to do up my garden seeing we won't be holidaying anytime soon.  So after two months the end is finally in sight. Slabs and decking finished , fences renewed and painted, only some artificial grass and some chips to be put down and build the hut . As I surveyed the work and took some pleasure in that it will be finished next week , the wife spouts " I'm gonna get the house decorated room by room.." Kill me now !! Women are feckin mental

@Rugster

On ye go hen, I'll finish the garden. Oh look it's taking longer...

47 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Maybe he means on a nice day like today's (assuming the weather is as good in Scotland as it is here) the washing should be outside.

That's exactly what I was getting at. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/06/2020 at 08:49, Empty It said:

The missus got a new car last night and she's hell bent on creating a problem with it.

Everything we own mine does this.

What about this one...

"Just to let you know that you still haven't sorted that (insert stuff that needs sorted) and I haven't said anything."

Used in attempt to dispel the myth that she might be considered a nag. TBH it always makes me do the thing straight away so although it's infuriating, it is also highly effective.

Edited by jimbaxters

8 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

What about this one...

"Just to let you know that you still haven't sorted that (insert stuff that needs sorted) and I haven't said anything."

Used in attempt to dispel the myth that she might be considered a nag. TBH it always makes me do the thing straight away so although it's infuriating, it is also highly effective.

Pussy whipped. 

5 hours ago, JoseMarooniho said:

Plays wee shitey Facebook videos when I’m try to watch the telly

Plays, comments on and attempts to show me wee shitey Facebook videos when I'm trying to read Pie & Bovril.