Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I think you posted on twitter thread what your handle was a few months ago and I followed you then. I don’t post much on it, my original twitter account got banned for taking things a bit too far. 

Doesn't sound like you...

Stopped speaking to me last night, for reasons only known to her. Fucked off to bed early without saying, ignored me this morning, then errrrr, made a tip top fry up. Alls good again, I’m content but confused

Stopped speaking to me last night, for reasons only known to her. Fucked off to bed early without saying, ignored me this morning, then errrrr, made a tip top fry up. Alls good again, I’m content but confused

RIP in peace, sweet prince

If she doesn’t figure out that I still need to work from home and she can’t be interrupting me every 5 minutes to tell me she’s bored, she’ll be spending the rest of lockdown at her mothers.

1 hour ago, heedthebaa said:

You're married, it goes with the territory.

How do you think I feel - wife, daughter, 4 step daughters, 10 granddaughters, there's always one (if only it was only one) being tempremental...

3 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

Do, or rather did, you own a pet?

You're married, it goes with the territory.
How do you think I feel - wife, daughter, 4 step daughters, 10 granddaughters, there's always one (if only it was only one) being tempremental...

I thought I had it bad for a while with 3 stepdaughters, 2 granddaughters, oldest steppie’s best friend and her daughter.

Depends if he sports long hair and a beard and is partial to wearin a smock and sandles? [emoji14]
Narrows it down to Jesus or the dude. I hope to hell he likes a white Russian or two. Maybe had a nice rug

• 2 weeks later...
Some women are into that. They're usually having sex at the time mind you
Just hope she wakes up after eh.
Hard one to explain/ hide a body in these circumstances