Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

That's not what I meant at all. Knowing that I had intentionally done something that would hurt someone I care about so much would kill me inside. Even if they never found out, I'd know.

Depends on what you call a 10/10, but I've been drunk and had easy opportunities, and never thought twice about it even when steaming.

I wasn't talking about opportunities, I was talking about getting offered it in no uncertain terms.

There's a huge difference between someone flirting with you on a night out and someone asking you to f**k them or trying to get their mitts down your boxers.

I have a mate that has always been single. He is in his forties now and after his ex workmates clubbed together to get him a hooker for his 21st, thinking he was a virgin. He has had spent the last 20+ years, shagging when and who he fancies, watching fitba constantly and does what he wants. Myself and my other mates are all married with kids and used to give him pelters, are all starting to think the big man just might have it right. I'm sure if he read this whole thread. He would say he was the winner !!!

13 minutes ago, Kneal Down Caster said:

I have a mate that has always been single. He is in his forties now and after his ex workmates clubbed together to get him a hooker for his 21st, thinking he was a virgin. He has had spent the last 20+ years, shagging when and who he fancies, watching fitba constantly and does what he wants. Myself and my other mates are all married with kids and used to give him pelters, are all starting to think the big man just might have it right. I'm sure if he read this whole thread. He would say he was the winner !!!

40 and never had a proper relationship?
He sounds like a weirdo.

40 and never had a proper relationship?
He sounds like a weirdo.

My pals 26 and never had a girlfriend.

Plenty of one night stands, but never even been on a date.

23 minutes ago, Kneal Down Caster said:

I'm sure the kids of your mates and yourself wouldn't feel like winners if they read your post.

21 minutes ago, Kneal Down Caster said:

Reminds me of the wife's great-uncle, who has a bit of an elderly-Hugh-Hefner vibe. Plenty of lady friends over the years, apparently, but no serious relationships or children. Seems perfectly happy, so fair play to him - better than spending your life miserable, wishing you'd been running about knobbing whatever you fancied. Too many folk think that marriage is something they have to do at some point.

I suppose this could always be a cover for disturbing sexual interests that he has to keep quiet about, but let's be optimistic  :wacko:

From annoying things your partner does to confessions of infidelity ffs? :lol:

It's so simple for my wife, anything that annoys me about her is a problem that I have to overcome myself because she is apparently the best thing since sliced bread.

The worst thing my wife does is correct everything I am doing or saying in front of people, I FUCKING hate that. A close equal is listing all my failures in the relationship in chronological order during a debate as she calls because we don't argue???? How the f**k do women remember all the shit you done badly but fail to remember when you have done things right????

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

It's so simple for my wife, anything that annoys me about her is a problem that I have to overcome myself because she is apparently the best thing since sliced bread.

The worst thing my wife does is correct everything I am doing or saying in front of people, I FUCKING hate that. A close equal is listing all my failures in the relationship in chronological order during a debate as she calls because we don't argue???? How the f**k do women remember all the shit you done badly but fail to remember when you have done things right????

Did you need to use all those question marks?

Just now, The Saintee said:

Did you need to use all those question marks?

Emphasis on how pissed off it makes me. Could be worse with caps lock to show even more how much it irritates me. :rolleyes:

Edited by hellbhoy
bhad shpeeling

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

This is hellbhoy, he admits to pishing in his own bath. 

:lol:

Come to think of it I may have or may not have pissed in the wife's bath on occasion after one of her annoying moments. :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Don't know but it's ensured that I can't win an argument no matter how right I am, I was so much of a c**t that it's easy as they just roll off her tongue when I've got the edge.

59 minutes ago, Kneal Down Caster said:

I was in a taxi a few years ago with an elderly driver and he said him and his wife were both incredibly lonely due to the fact that they chose not to have kids when they were younger and as a result they now had no-one to visit them. So tell your mate that although he may be #winning just now, in your 60s you'll be surrounded by family while he'll be sat alone in his flat drinking himself into oblivion.

You can then pretend to yourself that you are definitely in the better position while he is out pumping everything that moves.

Just now, ayrmad said:

Don't know but it's ensured that I can't win an argument no matter how right I am, I was so much of a c**t that it's easy as they just roll off her tongue when I've got the edge.

:lol:

I have learned a new tactic recently and have decided to agree with everything she says, it has totally thrown her off her game. :) I used to do what any sane man does in these circumstances and stand my ground if she was in the wrong and made things so much worse in the process. Other times if you were winning then out came the waterworks and the emotional meltdown and how horrible I was blah blah blah...

30 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I'm surprised that she puts up with playing second fiddle to sevco.

52 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

How the f**k do women remember all the shit you done badly but fail to remember when you have done things right????

They are like computers in that respect. Never forget a thing, not even the minutest detail!

36 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I was in a taxi a few years ago with an elderly driver and he said him and his wife were both incredibly lonely due to the fact that they chose not to have kids when they were younger and as a result they now had no-one to visit them. So tell your mate that although he may be #winning just now, in your 60s you'll be surrounded by family while he'll be sat alone in his flat drinking himself into oblivion.

You can then pretend to yourself that you are definitely in the better position while he is out pumping everything that moves.

Once again, it depends on your personality. I've known plenty of folk who clearly wished they'd never had kids and were more than happy to see them fly the nest. I doubt they'd be any happier when they came back with their own offspring in tow.

Some folk are just happier with their own company, like truck drivers and funeral directors.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave
Sorry, I obviously meant serial killers and necrophiliacs. Silly me.