Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Just now, Curmudgeon said:
4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
Recently changed jobs. The main reason for which was to make Mrs B happy. Its nore complicated than that, but thats reason #1 why it happened. New job is on considerably less money so before accepting it this was explained. We will be ok, but we will have to watch what we are doing, especially for the first few months.

And still the deliveries came.

Fast forward a couple of months, add on a few hundred to the never never Next account, and I am in the new job, and deep into my overdraft for the first time in years.

And still..... The deliveries come.

What is it going to fucking take ffs.

You have my sympathies. I'm sorry to hear that you're finding yourself a bit short.

This is better. 

2 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

Oh and FWIW, if my other half 'suggested' I take a job earning less because in some bizarre situation in her head it'll suit her better, my response would simply be "no". 

When you're opting to work away leaving her to look after the kids? She should have no say in the matter? Are you single perchance?

5 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

Please do not judge me by your standards. It's not big talk here. We discuss what we can and cannot afford. I got caught out a long time ago with an ex. I am not heading down that road again. 

Whilst I appreciate there would be other factors at your end, I do not buckle to my other half's every whim like a lot of men seem to. But that's up to them, I'm sure they have their reasons as I have mine. 

2 questions in that -

How many women have you killed?

Where are the bodies?

Been bumbling along fine with the other half for a while. Had a nice lunch out yesterday, all fine at breakfast time, then when I asked her what were going to eat during the week so we could make a shopping list.... MELTDOWN. Blubbering, screaming, and literally fucking runs away when I move within 5 feet of her like I'm going to actually boot her in the pie. 

Just shelled out the best part of a grand for flights and a two week trip at the end of the month and I'm seriously considering taking the hit on my half and telling her she can fucking go herself.

27 minutes ago, Utter Roaster said:

Been bumbling along fine with the other half for a while. Had a nice lunch out yesterday, all fine at breakfast time, then when I asked her what were going to eat during the week so we could make a shopping list.... MELTDOWN. Blubbering, screaming, and literally fucking runs away when I move within 5 feet of her like I'm going to actually boot her in the pie. 

Just shelled out the best part of a grand for flights and a two week trip at the end of the month and I'm seriously considering taking the hit on my half and telling her she can fucking go herself.

this needs more info. Defo something missing here. Is she tied up in your basement?

^^^ IMO

6a37037319a10f5cfe3a25c72170bbc3.jpeg

9 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

^

Time of the month, or a cry for help?

Time of life. But I'm slowly coming to the view that I'm just constantly being manipulated - and she's got previous. A lot of my friends have been telling me to get rid but I'm too much of a soft touch whenever the waterworks come on. 

Time of life. But I'm slowly coming to the view that I'm just constantly being manipulated - and she's got previous. A lot of my friends have been telling me to get rid but I'm too much of a soft touch whenever the waterworks come on. 
Get her to f**k. In this circumstance your mates are pretty much always right.