Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

10 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

I wonder if LondonHMFC anticipated everyone telling him to leave his G/F after we read what he's willing to put up with.

I'm gonnae say he's punching so is willing to overlook basically anything.

I don't care if he's got a hunch back, hairy palms, and a micropenis. Nobody should be putting up with that shit.

Well, unless his missus is Kitten Natividad circa 1976.

...no, not even then, Sorry.

Herself is bit of a spoilt git when it comes to Chirstmas & Birthdays. It stems from her Mother, who has the most unrealistic view of these events. 
Anyway I used to always buy her a trip somewhere, or an activity to do. She has a bucket list, so I used to just pick something off it and get it for her. A couple years back I decided to get her a gift instead, so got her a print that I knew she loved. She opened it, looked at it, and just put it on the floor and expected her "Big Present". When I told her that the print was her main present she got a bit huffy, before her Dad told her to stop being a p***k. 
So for Christmas this year, we decided we would not spend more than £50 on each other. I have gone over the budget considerably, however my plan of action is as follows. Give her three presents to the value of about £50 on Christmas morning at our house. She will of course expect the "others", I will reiterate that we agreed a £50 budget and that's what the items have come to. Most likely she will have bit of a heads gone, and say I don't love her or something similar. We will then drive to her parents in silence. As she starts opening her presents from her folk, I will nip upstairs where I have all her other presents (had everything sent to her folks, and went over to wrap them the other day) and take them down. I will make a point of calling her out for having a little bitch fit, before giving her the gifts. 
Boxing day will come, and within twenty minutes of the Edinburgh derby kicking off, she will have a go at me, "You're not sitting there all day watching football", it will be at that point I will remind her of her antics the day before. I will then be left in peace for the rest of the day. 
Life really shouldn't be this bloody difficult. 

Forgive the lack of subtlety...

Get her fucking binned pronto!

me and the missus broke up in November. she is spending Xmas in NY with her family; am spending xmas here on my tod/with the dug. 

Drives me mental when the dog takes bits of kibble out his bowl, sucks any meat or wet food off them, and drops them on the floor. been telling him about this for years. Christ knows how we will get on come Xmas day. something like this (re-enactment):

5dfb95fc954bda018204f218.jpg

Edited by KingRocketman II

Herself is bit of a spoilt git when it comes to Chirstmas & Birthdays. It stems from her Mother, who has the most unrealistic view of these events. 
Anyway I used to always buy her a trip somewhere, or an activity to do. She has a bucket list, so I used to just pick something off it and get it for her. A couple years back I decided to get her a gift instead, so got her a print that I knew she loved. She opened it, looked at it, and just put it on the floor and expected her "Big Present". When I told her that the print was her main present she got a bit huffy, before her Dad told her to stop being a p***k. 
So for Christmas this year, we decided we would not spend more than £50 on each other. I have gone over the budget considerably, however my plan of action is as follows. Give her three presents to the value of about £50 on Christmas morning at our house. She will of course expect the "others", I will reiterate that we agreed a £50 budget and that's what the items have come to. Most likely she will have bit of a heads gone, and say I don't love her or something similar. We will then drive to her parents in silence. As she starts opening her presents from her folk, I will nip upstairs where I have all her other presents (had everything sent to her folks, and went over to wrap them the other day) and take them down. I will make a point of calling her out for having a little bitch fit, before giving her the gifts. 
Boxing day will come, and within twenty minutes of the Edinburgh derby kicking off, she will have a go at me, "You're not sitting there all day watching football", it will be at that point I will remind her of her antics the day before. I will then be left in peace for the rest of the day. 

I don’t want to be harsh but your wife appears to be a complete c**t.

@LondonHMFC - were you the guy who had the chance of moving job - back to Edinburgh? - but she also has a good job in London, and you weren't sure what to do? Just move, is my advice, and she either comes with you or stays behind.

(And if it is not you, just move anyway).

[mention=71976]LondonHMFC[/mention] - were you the guy who had the chance of moving job - back to Edinburgh? - but she also has a good job in London, and you weren't sure what to do? Just move, is my advice, and she either comes with you or stays behind.
(And if it is not you, just move anyway).

But......but......but if he moves away, who’s going to keep us updated on the exploits of Milky Gem ?
[emoji7]

Asked I pick her and her pal up and drop her pal off after their night out.

Her pal lives in Crieff and I didn’t realise until she was in the car and said she was now there.

30 minute round trip.

I hope she’s prepared for me making an absolute c**t of it when I next come in from a night out.

Maybe Milky Gem is his misses?....

Doubt this very much. Gem is far too polite. Princess LHMFC would never end an e-mail with “Regards, Thanks, Many thanks, Gemma.”

It would be more like .......

“Sorry Cüntos, due to lazy b*****d delivery drivers there’s no milk today so could one of the office drones nip out and get a few jugs........and grab me a yumyum and a Twix while you’re at it.

Princess”

ETA - Gem lives in Brighton, doesn’t she ?

21 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Do humanity a favour and don't breed with this absolute fu©kknuckle of a human being

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

Asked I pick her and her pal up and drop her pal off after their night out.

Her pal lives in Crieff and I didn’t realise until she was in the car and said she was now there.

30 minute round trip.

I hope she’s prepared for me making an absolute c**t of it when I next come in from a night out.

It's a competitive game they play, how much they can get their daft menfolk to do. There's probably a prize.

Thank f**k I'm single, just seeing miserable c***s traipse around the supermarket behind a torn faced cow who's unsure which washing powder or coffee is best usually banishes any thoughts of seeking a long term partner, but that LondonHMFC post is a clincher, f**k havin that shit in your life.

Infuriating things your partner does?

How about going out at the crack of dawn on a Sunday morning to get all the Xmas food and stuff in?

If it's not done now, there's nothing left in the shops

This morning I'd to make my own fucking breakfast.

2 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Doubt this very much. Gem is far too polite. Princess LHMFC would never end an e-mail with “Regards, Thanks, Many thanks, Gemma.”

It would be more like .......

“Sorry Cüntos, due to lazy b*****d delivery drivers there’s no milk today so could one of the office drones nip out and get a few jugs........and grab me a yumyum and a Twix while you’re at it.

Princess”

ETA - Gem lives in Brighton, doesn’t she ?

"and a couple of surprise goodies for later, otherwise you don't really value me as a work colleague"