Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

8 hours ago, mizfit said:

Her and her best pal don’t text each other, instead they send voice notes.

Very annoying when your trying to watch something and you hear her pals stupid voice.

My blood pressure just spiked reading that. Hope to Christ my wife doesn’t know about or start doing that. 

On 12/12/2019 at 19:23, BigFatTabbyDave said:

The guessing game can be useful for test purposes too.

"Guess who I saw today?"
"The ex-boyfriend you think I don't know you cheated on me with?"
*chokes on beverage*

Try it; it's fun.

Way to start a large fight thread for this

Me and the other half moved in together just over a year ago. Before we moved in we agreed what chores each of us would do. For example, one of the things we agreed was that i'd do the hoovering and she would clean the bathrooms.

She constantly moans at me for the state of the bathrooms despite it being her job to clean them. She then takes the huff when this is pointed out to her.

2 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:

Me and the other half moved in together just over a year ago. Before we moved in we agreed what chores each of us would do. For example, one of the things we agreed was that i'd do the hoovering and she would clean the bathrooms.

She constantly moans at me for the state of the bathrooms despite it being her job to clean them. She then takes the huff when this is pointed out to her.

'Accidentally' leave a post-it note lying about saying:

Xmas present ideas for [insert name]

• Flowers
  • A nice bottle of something

and then watch her face light up when she unwraps her present on Christmas morning to find some marigolds and a bottle of bleach.  She'll love you for it, trust me.

7 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

• Flowers

and then watch her face light up when she unwraps her present on Christmas morning to find some marigolds and a bottle of bleach.  She'll love you for it, trust me.

You've been living on your own since last Christmas, haven't you?

Welcome to the crazy world of women. Logic has no place here.

I've found having a written rota for these things leaves a careful reminder that cannot be questioned. I dont need it but she does.

23 hours ago, olliethedug said:

Invites her whole fucking arsehole family to our house for Christmas.

My other half 'offered' to host Christmas for her mum and dad this year merely as a token gesture with the presumption that they'd say no and that we could continue going to theirs.

Well, they only went and accepted, and now I'm being asked all manner of sh*te like "which napkins would you prefer for Christmas Dinner?".  Of course, I'm now being accused of not caring, which is a fairly accurate observation tbf.  Tesco value kitchen roll is clearly the wrong answer.

The one plus side I thought was that we could get whatever we wanted as for the first time we'd be running the show.  Of course, any suggestion I make is met with "she doesn't really like that / they probably won't try it / will you eat all that yourself???".  So basically 'their Xmas' in our house.

Edited by Hedgecutter

• Flowers
Reminds me of something I done to the Mrs, she used to be terrible for demanding to know what I was getting for her and would go to great lengths to try and find what I'd bought untill one year I 'left' a piece of paper folded in my jeans pocket with " Mrs p's Xmas list" written on it then inside I'd written " you nosey f*cker, you're only spoiling it for yourself you know". Seemed to do the trick.

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

My other half 'offered' to host Christmas for her mum and dad this year merely as a token gesture with the presumption that they'd say no and that we could continue going to theirs.

Well, they only went and accepted, and now I'm being asked all manner of sh*te like "which napkins would you prefer for Christmas Dinner?".  Of course, I'm now being accused of not caring, which is a fairly accurate observation tbf.  Tesco value kitchen roll is clearly the wrong answer.

The one plus side I thought was that we could get whatever we wanted as for the first time we'd be running the show.  Of course, any suggestion I make is met with "she doesn't really like that / they probably won't try it / will you eat all that yourself???".  So basically 'their Xmas' in our house.

It's all her fault. Just get shitfaced on the day and offend everyone. Burn the Turkey. Piss on the coats. You will have a belting time and they won't accept the invite ever again.