Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Going to see it in July. Cannae wait. 
Hope I'm not sitting in front of a sulking [mention=57348]The Saintee[/mention].
Have you seen it before? I pretty much know all the songs word for word since seeing it in London. I am really looking forward to see it again at some point in the future.

This is well worth a watch

The wife's a massive Les Miserables fan. I like to annoy her by pronouncing it like an English name. Also managed to feign ignorance once by pretending I thought the main character must be called Les.

I've no idea why this brings me pleasure, but it does; God help me.

Jesus wept. I've got a busy day ahead, up at 5.40. 9pm, I thought I'll head up to bed. Nope. decides she wants to go up and wrap xmas presents. She starts work tomorrow at 3.30 p.m. I made it clear I wasn't happy, she starts going on the defensive, telling me how she is "utilising time" by wrapping presents at bed time.

Jesus wept. I've got a busy day ahead, up at 5.40. 9pm, I thought I'll head up to bed. Nope. decides she wants to go up and wrap xmas presents. She starts work tomorrow at 3.30 p.m. I made it clear I wasn't happy, she starts going on the defensive, telling me how she is "utilising time" by wrapping presents at bed time.
You're up when?

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

The wife's a massive Les Miserables fan. I like to annoy her by pronouncing it like an English name. Also managed to feign ignorance once by pretending I thought the main character must be called Les.

I've no idea why this brings me pleasure, but it does; God help me.

I was at least twenty when I realised it was pronounced Frenchily

11 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

That’s no tiny if it’s a log lasts a minute. That’s a sair yin tbh.

Nothing in your life would be more satisfying than that. Unless its all squirts, brown toothpaste and nuggets. A proper bog blocking log.

It is if it's a minute log.
FFS boys am I really having to explain this?

No mate but you’re choosing to.

Nothing in your life would be more satisfying than that. Unless its all squirts, brown toothpaste and nuggets. A proper bog blocking log.

[emoji1]

‘Brown Toothpaste and Nuggets’ is a punk album waiting to be made.