Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

6 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

So glad I'm a straight female and don't have to put up with the crazy shite most women come out with. 

Haven't you just broken your hand from punching Rugster on the jaw?

22 pages within the space of a few days  :lol:

Only read the first couple of pages so far. Has Banana been by to call you all a bunch of cucks yet?

She's got a bit of a high fore heid and an attitude. Is she a Klingon? 

Ha ha yes I give her pelters for the forehead all the time.

She was a 7 when I first met her but comfort eating and pregnancy has reduced her to a 6.

My mate wants to know what your missus' blonde pal is up to and if she has ever seen a grown man naked.

The one to the left as you look at it is her best pal who sadly lives down south. The other one is my soon to be sister-in-wid-law.

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Haven't you just broken your hand from punching Rugster on the jaw?

Ruggy gets an easy life living with me. I mean, I haven't even told him off for fucking off to a work event in Manchester meaning I'll probably miss our Europa League away game. *

*raging tho. 

4 hours ago, deej said:

Apparently the big light in the living room is for decorative purposes only, and should never actually be turned on. Instead I've to go to three corners of the room and turn on 3 smaller lights. Every fucking time. 

This is what a 5 amp lighting circuit connected to a wall switch (or a double switch) is for.  Costs buttons to put in (if you're doing a refurb) but takes away all that hassle.

Anyway, with Adam, Lisa C, Dindy and HSF all posting about their respective partners with replies this once decent thread is rapidly turning in to Dear Cathy and Claire

When the dog gets its head stuck in an empty baby milk carton and the only pictures that she takes of it has all the crap of the day in the background rendering the photos useless for posting on here.

Just now, supermik said:

When the dog gets its head stuck in an empty baby milk carton and the only pictures that she takes of it has all the crap of the day in the background rendering the photos useless for posting on here.

Pics or GTF!

39 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Moira was a fucking dick, Graham. She hated your Lexus.

Good patter.   Would read again.  Wrong. But a guid c**t. 

27 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Think you typed Lexus instead of microcock there, m9.

*facepalm*  

hand in your internet. 

4 hours ago, CLANCY2KTID said:

Glad to know I'm not the only one mate. Got it again on Saturday there, the old "good to yourself aren't you? Don't worry I'll make sure the kids have a good day tomorrow when your lying about all day dying" was aired again.

To be fair to her, she did. And I got to suffer in peace. Win/win really.

I'm still in the bad books for buying your PS1 mate.