Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 hour ago, Adam said:

I've served my time with an angry woman and a screaming newborn, no thanks!

I see you pop up when the subject of xxx on text messages comes along, yet you neglect to address who used the phrase "no kisses? :(".

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

Always knew that Lisa Cuddy was a wrong 'in.

Not me. I'm saving that for my next wedding night. 

On 10/06/2017 at 09:55, CLANCY2KTID said:

Regular occurrence here that one.

Also whenever I go out with mates I need to draw up some kind of schedule of where I'm going & when I'll be back, heaven forbid I stay on an extra half an hour.

She's goes out, I'll ask where or maybe when she'll be back and it's the whole "can I not just go out and enjoy myself once in a while? I'll be back when I'm back". If I was to give her an answer like that I'm pretty sure it'd get a lovely warm response. 

this one does my tits in with the missus as well

She goes out for a night with friends and family, stoats in at 4am, ive asked her once the whole night when she'll be home and thats it, by half 11 i know it will be a late one so go to my bed, no harm or anything, she's having a good time, good stuff

fast forward to my night out with the football team, asks when i'll be home, i say i dunno lol, by 12am i get a text basically telling me she's fell out with me because im a party animal etc etc and that she'll just "fucking guess" when i'll be home, i stoat in about quarter to 2, and get the silent treatment for the next 2 days

huffy cow

She goes out for a night with friends and family, stoats in at 4am, ive asked her once the whole night when she'll be home and thats it, by half 11 i know it will be a late one so go to my bed, no harm or anything, she's having a good time, good stuff
fast forward to my night out with the football team, asks when i'll be home, i say i dunno lol, by 12am i get a text basically telling me she's fell out with me because im a party animal etc etc and that she'll just "fucking guess" when i'll be home, i stoat in about quarter to 2, and get the silent treatment for the next 2 days
huffy cow

Why would you put up with that? I don't understand. Tell her to f**k off.

7 minutes ago, Adam said:

Why would you put up with that? I don't understand. Tell her to f**k off.

This question has plagued mankind for generations.

Unless you are with a completely insufferable bitch then the good stuff outweighs the bad.

On 2017-6-11 at 08:17, Alex_14 said:

Was moaning about paying off her student loan, so I suggested that one way to save money was to cut down on unnecessary makeup and clothes (she spent £60 on some makeup that got imported from America ffs). Fatal error, how foolish of me! She took a massive huff and didn't speak to me properly for about a week, letting me know that she doesn't need me 'watching over her finances'

Never again.

Suggest you spend then £60 on drink instead while pointing out you find her very attractive when you are pissed.

Sure fire winner.

It's a light. That's what it's fucking for. You and your burd will be able to save on tampons at this rate since you can buy them together.

Surely you would only save if you were sharing them in a double use type scenario?

huffy cow

I deal with this, almost exactly this.

So much so in fact that I had to.......

(Note the extra kisses to avoid abuse)

2c3f74030036d4269b18b29f50ef1519.jpg

43 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Wanna get hitched doll? Beer, down to business, takeaway.

Bring it.

41 minutes ago, Adam said:

In fairness, you were a fucking psycho of a bird, never knew what I was coming home to.

Dunno why that's not let me quote your first post.

It's a good job we're pals and I know your last two have been even more stereotypical girl-bonkers than I can ever dream of.