Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Insisting I put x's at the end of my texts.
Bunch of needy pish.

My girlfriend has started adding in extra xxxx's as the years go on. She usually adds 4 or 5. If I respond back with 2 then I get asked what's wrong. Absolute nonsense.

My girlfriend has started adding in extra xxxx's as the years go on. She usually adds 4 or 5. If I respond back with 2 then I get asked what's wrong. Absolute nonsense.

That sounds all to familiar. On the flip side it's a surefire indicator if something's wrong with her or if she's pissed off at me if she stops with them.

That sounds all to familiar. On the flip side it's a surefire indicator if something's wrong with her or if she's pissed off at me if she stops with them.

This.

If she text me just now and said "when are you going to be home? Xx" I'd be shitting myself.

That guy that makes his missus breakfast in bed, genuinely hope he was at it, imagine living like that.

I'm single and live on my own, and having read this thread from start to finish, it's make me even more committed to remaining that way.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I got an accidental x on a text from the wife the other day.

She immediately texted me back saying that was a mistake.

Fucking charmed, Im sure. 

It's obviously a habit she's in with someone else she texts. 

She's getting pumped elsewhere.

That guy that makes his missus breakfast in bed, genuinely hope he was at it, imagine living like that.

I'm single and live on my own, and having read this thread from start to finish, it's make me even more committed to remaining that way.

Fancy swapping lifes with me?

Baby sleeps a lot, missus is about a 6/10 and the dog is well trained.

Would you reconsider?

I'll still have to pass, it's champion living on your own!

If you get her in the right mood she might even let you slip it up the bum.

Still no?

Not too long ago I was seeing a Quine who was quite fond of a bit of backdoor action, so it sort of took away the fact that it is a rare, if ever, treat.

You're really selling her to me though, I think you should stick in there.

Not too long ago I was seeing a Quine who was quite fond of a bit of backdoor action, so it sort of took away the fact that it is a rare, if ever, treat.

You're really selling her to me though, I think you should stick in there.

Always knew that Lisa Cuddy was a wrong 'in.

So many of the above. Most frequent annoyance for me though is when my missus insists on leaving the lamps turned on in the bedroom upstairs and light in the extractor above the hob on in the kitchen even when we are in the living room in the opposite side of the house watching tv. Apparently it makes the house "cosy" even if no-one can see it, like a tree falling in the forest when no one is there to hear it.

Apparently the big light in the living room is for decorative purposes only, and should never actually be turned on. Instead I've to go to three corners of the room and turn on 3 smaller lights. Every fucking time. 

Apparently the big light in the living room is for decorative purposes only, and should never actually be turned on. Instead I've to go to three corners of the room and turn on 3 smaller lights. Every fucking time. 

Folk that sit with the big light on are O'sFTW. Should only be put on when looking for something.

When we bought our house people gave us vouchers for Next and she bought this ridiculously expensive lamp.

We're not allowed to put the lamp on in case it breaks.

Folk that sit with the big light on are O'sFTW. Should only be put on when looking for something.

It's on a dimmer switch though, so can have the exact same amount of light through one instead of three.

When we bought our house people gave us vouchers for Next and she bought this ridiculously expensive lamp.

We're not allowed to put the lamp on in case it breaks.

Brilliant. Along the lines of buying nice candles etc. and never fucking using them because they're nice candles.

24 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

It's a light. That's what it's fucking for. You and your burd will be able to save on tampons at this rate since you can buy them together.