Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
19 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
Because it was fucking ridiculous, that's why. 

Oooooh.... Least you're taking it well etc

I'll take you well ya c**t. 

Whatever that means. 

23 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Making shit food concoctions then going in a huff when the bairn and I laugh at her.

Last night at about 9pm, I caught her making a baked bean sandwich.  Actual baked beans heated up, mayonnaise and cheese mixed in with them. 

In bread. 

Cold bread.

A white floury roll with beans is a snack of magnificence.

Get the mayonnaise and cheese to f**k though, those 2 substances should never, ever be anywhere near beans.

2 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

A white floury roll with beans is a snack of magnificence.

Get the mayonnaise and cheese to f**k though, those 2 substances should never, ever be anywhere near beans.

Bean pieces must be a Dunbartonshire thing.

Disgusteng.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

No way to speak to a mod. Merits a warning imo.

Know who merits a warning?  That bellend Liverpool supporter.  Just been on the Misc. Football part, most threads are just saturated with his inane drivel.  Rap it or piss off.

Know who merits a warning?  That bellend Liverpool supporter.  Just been on the Misc. Football part, most threads are just saturated with his inane drivel.  Rap it or piss off.
i stopped using the premier league thread. it became the Liverpool thread 100 pages ago. every other post is him. the only topic is Liverpool. made my eyes bleed.

10 minutes ago, Adam said:

1 minute ago, ah-dee said:
10 minutes ago, Adam said:

i stopped using the premier league thread. it became the Liverpool thread 100 pages ago. every other post is him. the only topic is Liverpool. made my eyes bleed.

@Fat Controller

58 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
1 hour ago, Adam said:

It's quite annoying.  Wouldn't even mind if he posted half decent stuff.

Grimbo mk II.
He’s taken to being some sort of real supporter police officer in the Leeds thread.
I’ve time for Rab as well. Goes to a f**k tonne of games, supports his team and generally doesn’t mind a laugh at his own expense but he’s becoming adept at being very tedious.

16 hours ago, buchan30 said:

Mrs b does that as well. I have a wee drop salt on my chips when I occasionally have them, but she will stick salt on most meals. I think about 10 years ago, i was putting salt on the majority of stuff then gave it up and don’t actually miss it.

So does Jacksgranny. Absolutely destroys her food,

Been on at me since the start of the year to decorate the spare room before we put the house on the market. Got the house to myself all day tomorrow so thought I'd use this morning to get the odd jobs and the paintwork done in the room so I can crack on with the wallpapering first thing tomorrow.
It took her less than an hour after coming home from work to lose her shit about "having to deal with" our 3 year old on her own while I'm painting and then comes out with saying that having all the stuff from the spare room spread over the hall and our bedroom is seriously pissing her off and could I not take it up to my dads to store it !!

12 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:

Been on at me since the start of the year to decorate the spare room before we put the house on the market. Got the house to myself all day tomorrow so thought I'd use this morning to get the odd jobs and the paintwork done in the room so I can crack on with the wallpapering first thing tomorrow.
It took her less than an hour after coming home from work to lose her shit about "having to deal with" our 3 year old on her own while I'm painting and then comes out with saying that having all the stuff from the spare room spread over the hall and our bedroom is seriously pissing her off and could I not take it up to my dads to store it !!

I think I'd be inclined to respond like this...5u98k1.gif.67b0d1047281b31c9907326678a14a38.gif

My wife's idea of dealing with mess is just to pile everything in a cupboard or drawer so it's out of sight. More than half the storage space in our house is taken up by keepsakes and knick-knacks she can't bear to throw away. I have no idea which ones are just pieces of tat she picked up on holiday and which ones have genuine sentimental value.