Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Making shit food concoctions then going in a huff when the bairn and I laugh at her.

Last night at about 9pm, I caught her making a baked bean sandwich.  Actual baked beans heated up, mayonnaise and cheese mixed in with them. 

In bread. 

Cold bread.

Sounds nice

Making shit food concoctions then going in a huff when the bairn and I laugh at her.
Last night at about 9pm, I caught her making a baked bean sandwich.  Actual baked beans heated up, mayonnaise and cheese mixed in with them. 
In bread. 
Cold bread.

Kick her in the bean and tattie pie!

Good luck [mention=68117]Bairnardo[/mention], [mention=11914]Shandon Par[/mention], [mention=1175]Rowan[/mention] and anybody else that's been round in the past few months. 

Would like to rule myself out the running. Not because I haven’t just because I don’t want to be in the running for the next Dr. Cement jr. (How do you think I knew about the no fridge thing?!)

My wife can't cook. Genuinely she doesn't seem to know the first thing about food hygiene or safety, and has only a passing knowledge of how to boil water in a pan (I boil it in the kettle first then the hob brings it to the boil and keeps it there. She just sticks cold water in a pan and wonders why it's taking so long).

For the sake of our children, I have to do it.

Edited by nsr

Whenever I cook  meal , she exaggerates any negative detail.

So for instance if the tatties aren't salty enough for her taste the comment is usually something like:-

Mrs A96  - "Oh , you surely forgot to put salt in yer tatties"

Me  , tetchily (and possibly protesting a tad too much ) -  "No , I never forgot , I just didna put in enough for your taste. Better to be nae enough than too much. They seem fine to me. Nothing stoppin yi pittin mair salt into yours yersel !  "

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

In bread. 

Cold bread.

Are you married to philpy?

2 hours ago, A96 said:

Whenever I cook  meal , she exaggerates any negative detail.

So for instance if the tatties aren't salty enough for her taste the comment is usually something like:-

Mrs A96  - "Oh , you surely forgot to put salt in yer tatties"

Me  , tetchily (and possibly protesting a tad too much ) -  "No , I never forgot , I just didna put in enough for your taste. Better to be nae enough than too much. They seem fine to me. Nothing stoppin yi pittin mair salt into yours yersel !  "

Are you married to Maw Broon?