Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 hour ago, Wires said:

The thing that infuriates me most about my partner is her desire to tickle my botty hole with a toothbrush.  

I’ve told her repeatedly I just don’t like it because it makes me quiver like she has just forced some soor plooms up my balloon knot but no, the toothbrush comes out each Saturday and tickle tickle.  

5c57401459bcd_Screenshot2019-02-03at19_24_39.png.f785d84f2d6404d696591903ee880efc.png

Guest bernardblack
I'll answer for him but hell yeah.... spread the outsides and put your filling in. Meantime have a decent heavy frying pan on the hob, add a tiny drop oil, fold a square of tin foil a but bigger than your toasties.
Place toastie in pan, foil on top and a pan on top of that, flip when cooked.

Crisp and crunchy... far superior to a toastie maker!!

And easier to clean up too....

100% correct. Can go the whole hog and get some cheese on the outside too to make a crisp, but that’s a pain tbh

1 hour ago, mac.i said:

I'll answer for him but hell yeah.... spread the outsides and put your filling in. Meantime have a decent heavy frying pan on the hob, add a tiny drop oil, fold a square of tin foil a but bigger than your toasties.
Place toastie in pan, foil on top and a pan on top of that, flip when cooked.

Crisp and crunchy... far superior to a toastie maker!!

And easier to clean up too....

That's a grilled cheese...

18 hours ago, Wires said:

The thing that infuriates me most about my partner is her desire to tickle my botty hole with a toothbrush.  

I’ve told her repeatedly I just don’t like it because it makes me quiver like she has just forced some soor plooms up my balloon knot but no, the toothbrush comes out each Saturday and tickle tickle.  

Is that before or after she brushes her teeth?

18 hours ago, Wires said:

What end of the toothbrush?

Oh and tell her you've just shat

What kind of toothbrush? Electric? Manual?

You get different heads with electric ones, so if it is an electric one then what sort of head do you use? Alternatively you can sellotape a big of Lego on to the head.

If it's a manual do you get one with the wee tongue scraper bit on the back? One with the rubber bristles interspersed throughout? Hard? Soft? Medium?

Do you fire up some mouthwash beforehand and well, and swill it around your anus? Do you floss the arse?

So many options, and we need answers, and we need them now.

40 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

There aren't even any teeth down there. 

Maybe he brushes his arse two times a day and wipes his mouth with toilet roll whenever he shits?

His bathroom must be an experience, like some of fecal funhouse that spells surprisingly minty.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Maybe he brushes his arse two times a day and wipes his mouth with toilet roll whenever he shits?

Just reminded me of that South Park episode when they put food up their arse and shit out their mouth. 

Image result for south park red hot catholic

Making shit food concoctions then going in a huff when the bairn and I laugh at her.

Last night at about 9pm, I caught her making a baked bean sandwich.  Actual baked beans heated up, mayonnaise and cheese mixed in with them. 

In bread. 

Cold bread.

Making shit food concoctions then going in a huff when the bairn and I laugh at her.
Last night at about 9pm, I caught her making a baked bean sandwich.  Actual baked beans heated up, mayonnaise and cheese mixed in with them. 
In bread. 
Cold bread.

is she pregnant? if you think no could she be lying to you about not being pregnant?