Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 minute ago, ah-dee said:
4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
You are young or this wouldn't be a surprise!

yeah youre right but this time i thought i had enough evidence to get that elusive apology!

If you are ever lucky enough to get a crumb of an apology it will be followed by a few hours of being made to  feel guilty about it.

2 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

yeah youre right but this time i thought i had enough evidence to get that elusive apology!

It will never work, mate.  My lassies are 16 and almost 20 and are trolling me with the same shite!

BTW wtf is a kitchen bunker?

2 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'm with Kinky on this one. The fact that you were right and could prove it is irrelevant in the cosmic scheme of things. It changes nothing. Just take your whuppin' and get on with your life. In a few more years it will just be background noise, barely even noticeable.

10 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I'm with Kinky on this one. The fact that you were right and could prove it is irrelevant in the cosmic scheme of things. It changes nothing. Just take your whuppin' and get on with your life. In a few more years it will just be background noise, barely even noticeable.

5 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

i will get a severe apology if it kills me.

That's not the way it works, son.

She'll be expecting you to apologise. (And will probably get one...)

19 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:
It will never work, mate.  My lassies are 16 and almost 20 and are trolling me with the same shite!
BTW wtf is a kitchen bunker?

A worktop.

Is this an east coast/Angus/Mearns shite?

Forever clearing the dining table which is always cluttered with paperwork and newspapers, and especially Just now, xmas cards and more annoyingly, the plastic wrapping that they come in strewn across the table. If I take the wife to task on it, I'm told "its just a table, I'll clear it later", but if i dare put a pot back in a cupboard in the kitchen the wrong way, it's the end of the world.

Tell the truth... you were pumping her pal in the back seat and they fell out??

Now you need to apologise!
if you had seen the mate my shagging integrity wouldnt even be called into question here.

then again given the shit i got for "losing the keys" i might aswell have got a shame-shag out of it