Dee Man

Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

21 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I don't think anyone else moans about their partner on here as much as him to be honest. Surprised he's still with her.

It’s no wonder she “falls asleep” and is “sleeping” when he gets home.

15 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

That's definitely an OCD issue. Doesn't bother me but would drive my Mrs nuts.

She must have some form of OCD. Before she goes to bed she goes around all the sockets to check they're off and counts to a certain number each time. Fucking crackpot.

My sockets don't have an on/off  switch - sent her over here if you want to push her over the edge 

Lovely reaction to a potential mental health issue.

Pish. It's a habit.
I don't think anyone else moans about their partner on here as much as him to be honest. Surprised he's still with her.
And I don't think anyone else on here moans about me more than you do

Sent from my LG-M200 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

If she goes to bed before me she always shoots upright in bed asking who the f**k I am when I get into bed.

She sometimes honks in her sleep. That's right.

If she goes to bed before me she always shoots upright in bed asking who the f**k I am when I get into bed.
She sometimes honks in her sleep. That's right.
If you go to bed like this then maybe she'll take the hint! 172771319.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

57 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Just got a text from Mrs Ranter saying 

2 will always be the answer to that question.

That answers that then. There's no way I could be Mrs Ranter. 

One bloody bag of chips, really. 

10 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

That answers that then. There's no way I could be Mrs Ranter. 

One bloody bag of chips, really. 

Just get one bag, I won't have any. Maybe just a couple. Wolfs down the lot. Is how the ex Mrs Welshbairn ended a beautiful relationship.

26 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Just get one bag, I won't have any. Maybe just a couple. Wolfs down the lot. Is how the ex Mrs Welshbairn ended a beautiful relationship.

I don't know why anyone would prefer the risk of going short to ending up with too much*. My old dad used to say "I'd rather be looking at it than for it". 

*As if there's ever "too much". Oh, ha ha ha. 

I had my arse handed to me in a meeting with our board today.
Literally it was a painful experience. I got ripped into so bad I was worried I might get the sack.

I have been coasting for weeks but I was totally thrown under the bus by the wanks I work with so when I got home and was in a c**t of a mood.
She then storms off to bed in a huff cause I’m to be cloying and I end up apologising to her.

FML

On ‎15‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 19:12, Boghead ranter said:

Just got a text from Mrs Ranter saying 

2 will always be the answer to that question.

Lately I've reduced our chip shop order from 2 fish suppers and 2 quarter pound cheeseburgers to 1 fish supper, a single fish and 2 quarter pound cheeseburgers as we found there are enough chips with the 1 fish supper to do us all. 

8 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Lately I've reduced our chip shop order from 2 fish suppers and 2 quarter pound cheeseburgers to 1 fish supper, a single fish and 2 quarter pound cheeseburgers as we found there are enough chips with the 1 fish supper to do us all. 

This is the kind of post that brings me to P&B.

On 6/7/2018 at 12:52, 11thHour said:

I'd be a little concerned by this tbh, she's clearly covering for the fact she can't remember which bloke she should be expecting.

I had my arse handed to me in a meeting with our board today.
Literally it was a painful experience. I got ripped into so bad I was worried I might get the sack.

I have been coasting for weeks but I was totally thrown under the bus by the wanks I work with

This sounds like every episode of The Apprentice, ever. I’d bet the audience are flabbergasted that you managed to avoid getting fired as you’ve done f**k all for the last 4 episodes too.

I presume your business plan is pretty good?

50 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

41 minutes ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

This is the kind of post that brings me to P&B.

And furthermore, if the younger grandchildren are here, they usually get enough out of Jacksgranny's fish plus a wheen of chips to do them, too.

Edited by Jacksgranda
sllepnig

If anyone ever attempted to convince me to be ordering from the chippie on a lower basis than 1:1, I would inwardly die.  I mean, obviously I'm too British and middle class to actually say anything - but I'd sit there absolutely fizzing until I had probable cause to give someone at work a row.