Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

probably mentioned already, but when i finally get a shot of the fucking tv remote, or during football on the telly, she'll start watching videos on snapchat or videos on twitter with the fucking sound up full, i honestly couldnt give a f**k if her niece giggled at fucking peppa pig, im trying to listen to arsene wenger explain another collapse from arsenal ffs woman

TBH my boyfriend does most of these things and they all annoy me to f**k as well.

The most annoying one is the shouting from another room one. I wouldn't mind if he got that I can't hear him but then he gets fucking sarcastic and tells me I've got trouble with my ears. FFS you are trying to project your voice through two brick walls, of course I can't fucking hear you.

The second thing that bugs me is that he is a total whinge. Moans about everything all the time, even stupid shit that has no impact on him whatsoever.

Other than that, he's ok :)

Edited by Jambomo

4 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

On the cleaning thing, I'll admit that we could both have the house a bit tidier at times, but it's never a disgrace. What will happen however is that at some random point everything has to be tidied to pristine levels there and then because it has hit a certain level in her mind. If you happen to have something planned, or just want to enjoy your Sunday morning watching the Goal Rush then she'll end up doing it herself and proceed to tell you for weeks that you don't help out with the cleaning, even though you said you'd happily do it in a couple of hours instead.

i get the whole "you never fucking help out in the house" shite once a month off her, i just calmy remind her via text from a safe distance that i FUCKING WORK 44 HOURS A WEEK TO HER 24, and she can stick her fucking housework up her arse :lol:

due to this i have ecame quite an expert in how to get a good nights sleep on the couch lol

2 hours ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

How dirty can one get in day?

It really depends what your job is, m8.

Back in the day when I was a fabricator/welder and my flat didn't have a shower my bathwater was filthy, which strangely turned on my gf at the time, the dirty freak.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I suppose prozzie blood was a bugger to shift as well or did you wear a Home Bargains poncho?

I thought I was looking in the mirror when Shandon posted that. Until I noticed there wasn't an axe.

3 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

This morning as she's leaving and I'm in the shower upstairs, she shouts something up, which I can't hear.  I shout back down that I'm in the shower and can't hear, so she says it again, but no louder.  When I bellow "I'M IN THE SHOWER I CAN'T HEAR YOU", I get a nippy response about not having to shout and the door banging shut.

I did briefly contemplate if you could waterboard yourself to death with a shower head, but the kids were running about, so it put me off.

I hate when she does that.

Have a word with her ffs.

11 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Another one. Last week when the weather was decent, came home from work and she was out the back playing with the bairn.

Meanwhile the central heating was on and the Hall, living room, dining room and kitchen lights were all on.

Tell me about it. Where am I meant to hide with all the lights on?

Have a word with her ffs.

Spoiler

I've got loads of these.

Edited by Cerberus

15 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Another one. Last week when the weather was decent, came home from work and she was out the back playing with the bairn.

Meanwhile the central heating was on and the Hall, living room, dining room and kitchen lights were all on.

Did you say "It's like the bloody Blackpool Illuminations in here?"

Were all the windows open?

My partner messaged me today asking to go pick up something she had ordered from the shop after I had finished work. No problem with that at all. However an hour later get another message saying that she hadn't paid for the bloody thing.

Tight fucking cow

8 hours ago, Big Rider said:

My wife also spends 5 minutes at night before coming to bed checking in cupboards and under beds for, and I quote, "paedos, snakes and rats". The toilet lid has to be down presumably to prevent all 3 named hazards from coming up the lavvy.

Surely she is old enough to not have to worry about paedos?

Which you won't get as after 20 secs you're both thinking "well this was a dreadful idea" as one (or both) of you sit freezing away. Makes washing the car together look like a Valentine's Day meal in Paris.

Yep, got in a bath with my girlfriend from Carluke (who was a dirty fucker and not in an unclean way) when I was about 16. It was really shite and even though it led to sex it was very strange. Would not repeat.

Did pump her in the steam room of some health club type place in Carluke though, which was nice.

Handsome bloke with a bit of beard/stubble appears on tv. She'll say "oh he's handsome" or may just get down to business. I note this and grow some stubble or a bit of a beard and get "eugh, don't come near me you look like a fucking pirate".