Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

My wife once lost her engagement ring while doing some cleaning. She spent a panicked afternoon tearing the house apart looking for it. I got home from work and within literally 30 seconds I had it in my hand,

4 minutes ago, Diamond8 said:

Going on holiday today. On Wednesday night I got a call to ask if I knew where her passport was. I then got a torrent of abuse for going to Tesco (which is on my way home) before going to help find the passport. Not even 10 minutes after I arrived I had found it, in a perfume drawer. Today, I come out the barbers to a text saying I don't know where my currency card is, do you know? Of course I don't it's not my purse and it's not my card. So I arrive and find the bloody card again. Women always go on about organisational skills. Fucking idiots.

They seem to be able to organise us round their little fingers.

Just now, nsr said:

My wife once lost her engagement ring while doing some cleaning. She spent a panicked afternoon tearing the house apart looking for it. I got home from work and within literally 30 seconds I had it in my hand,

And the ring?

1 minute ago, Gaz FFC said:

What about the people who indicate left and go straight ahead?

I haven't seen that one yet.

The thing I've seen a lot of recently is people who apparently think signalling left means "I am turning left soon" not "I am taking the next left".

Just now, welshbairn said:

Fucking dangerous if you're leaving their first exit.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^

It seems older drivers have a belief they need to indicate at least left or right regardless of which way they intend to go.

This leads to much confusion.

Just remembered 1 that I seen last week. Woman was in the left lane and indicating right, she proceeded to go straight ahead. On this particular roundabout the straight ahead lane is the right.

An epic fail all round.

On 26/05/2019 at 18:42, BigFatTabbyDave said:

"I just woke up."
"It's midday. That must have been nice for you."
"I'm having <x> for lunch."
"I didn't bring any food and there's nobody to cover for me."
"What are you doing, are you busy?"
"I'm on my own all day and we're mobbed, what do you think?"
"Oh, right. Well, here's what I'm planning to watch on the TV."
<click>

I commend you for putting up with this, Dave. It's that sort of "phone you for no reason other than to waste a minute of my life" chat that would see me locked up with bodies discovered underneath my patio.  I'm genuinely getting angry just reading that banal conversation.

21 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Every day she has to hunt for her car keys as it's too much of a task to remember to leave them in the same place when you come into the house.

Mines was that bad at this I demanded she bought a key finder, you whistled and it beeped back at you 

48 minutes ago, nsr said:

I haven't seen that one yet.

The thing I've seen a lot of recently is people who apparently think signalling left means "I am turning left soon" not "I am taking the next left".

If there's someone sitting on your arse you're better indicating early rather than late.

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

If there's someone sitting on your arse you're better indicating early rather than late.

I'm thinking more of the scenario where there are three possible left turns coming up close together, someone signals before the first but then sails on and takes the third.

Her "I've saved money on your health cover. You just have to show them you walk more than 6,000 steps per day". Can see my phone getting strapped to the dog. 
Recently retired German footballer Stefan Kiessling had to wear a fitness tracking watch all summer so Leverkusen could monitor their players and ensure they were sticking to their off season fitness/running plan. He did very little but gave the watch to his wife (who was an avid runner) every day and the club never noticed.

4 hours ago, nsr said:

Indeed. But I regularly see people indicate before they even reach the first. And it gets mightily on my tits.

Beats slamming the brakes on before signalling. Annoying if you were trying to come out of the first turning though. And dangerous.

9 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I commend you for putting up with this, Dave. It's that sort of "phone you for no reason other than to waste a minute of my life" chat that would see me locked up with bodies discovered underneath my patio.  I'm genuinely getting angry just reading that banal conversation.

To be fair, she has to put up with me.

Imagine hearing one of my posts read out to you ever minute or so, every single day, for twenty years  :shutup