Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

As a further observation, and it applies to many females in my experience but Mrs B is brutal for it....

She can introduce high stress levels into any situation where it is absolutely not required. Today we are going away for the night, no real time reauirements for arrival or anything. Dont need much stuff all of which is packed. In laws will come here to watch the weans so dont need to pack them up either. Sounds simple and relaxing eh? Nope. Not here. She is up to high fucking doe rushing about and finding shite to do that doesnt need done. Totally fucking up my mood when I should be relaxed and happy

Are we living a parallel existence? This and the suitcase stuff are identical things chez Par. 

As a further observation, and it applies to many females in my experience but Mrs B is brutal for it....

She can introduce high stress levels into any situation where it is absolutely not required. Today we are going away for the night, no real time reauirements for arrival or anything. Dont need much stuff all of which is packed. In laws will come here to watch the weans so dont need to pack them up either. Sounds simple and relaxing eh? Nope. Not here. She is up to high fucking doe rushing about and finding shite to do that doesnt need done. Totally fucking up my mood when I should be relaxed and happy
I have no idea how but Mrs P is clearly living a double life as Mrs B! Plus side is it looks like I've got a weekend of peace and quiet ahead!

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

My wife takes the pre excitement and shine off every holiday or night away we’ve ever had with this same shit. Fine when were away, but absolute teargas beforehand “alright for some, you just sit there” type of shite 

My wife takes the pre excitement and shine off every holiday or night away we’ve ever had with this same shit. Fine when were away, but absolute teargas beforehand “alright for some, you just sit there” type of shite 
Your quote is literally what I came on to add to Bairnardo's post [emoji38]

On 4/3/2019 at 19:25, Bairnardo said:

Ok says I and off I go to our crap filled, freezing cold garage. Look everywhere, then look again to be sure, then return upstairs to tell her its not there. It gets loaned out to her folks etc regular so naturally assumed it might be away.

Her "Oh aye its inside one of the big cases".

Your cases are full of themselves?  I never saw that coming...

Guest bernardblack

Sat down to watch a new series tonight and Mrs BB is on her phone the second it starts.

“Sure you want to watch this?”

“Yeah, course....wait who’s that guy?”

Every. Single. Time.

Mother's day last Sunday. I'm writing the card and she notices I don't put her name at the bottom. I say because it's not your Mother it's mine. She then goes in a strop particularly as I told her I have never, ever put HER name on a Mother's day card for MY MOTHER. She then says that she puts my name on her Mother's day card. She's not impressed when I ask her why she would do that when she is not MY FUCKING MOTHER. WTF

Everytime we get in the car and she's driving she has to put her handbag, no matter how bag in the footwell of the passenger seat where I'm sitting. Never mind there's a full back seat and boot sitting completely empty!

21 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

Sounds familiar...

Edited by Jacksgranda

On 04/04/2019 at 09:46, Bairnardo said:

Same here. Whenever we go on holiday or even away to visit my parents or hers for a weekend, she has to run around like a mad thing to make sure the house is spotless while nobody is in it.  Maybe she'd feel embarrassed if a burglar broke in and found the place a tip or something.

Same here. Whenever we go on holiday or even away to visit my parents or hers for a weekend, she has to run around like a mad thing to make sure the house is spotless while nobody is in it.  Maybe she'd feel embarrassed if a burglar broke in and found the place a tip or something.
Have lost count of the amount of times we've been on the way out, whether it be on holiday, an overnight or just out for the day and she's stood there jacket on doing the dishes while I'm trying to round the kids up/load the car up/make sure we have everything.

Said it afore but I can generally sit on my laptop and watch the telly 100% fine. Don't always do it but it's no surprise to see me like that and it's usually only when I agree to watch a crap film or TV series she suggested. 

This seemed to annoy her cos anytime she does it on her phone she's miss half the story or not know who folk were and I go in the huff answering her questions in a condescending manner which in turn sends her into a huff.

We have heard a lot of chat about Line of Duty recently so we decided to sit down ands watch it. 7 years late but we watched the first 2 episodes with no hassle. from about ep 3 she had decided to speak at every tension building moment. Not just a comment, like to tell me what "Stacey" at her work said to "Linsey" about her boss. The resulting pause and rewind doesn't please anyone.

The pausing and rewinding tact works in my house.

She’s now realised if I’m watching something I don’t want to explain something 3 times to her

On 02/04/2019 at 00:46, Busta Nut said:

f**k me, this!

If I have a day off she insists on phoning me on her lunch/walk to her car. I generally don't want calls cos all I do all day is answer phones.

Oh my fucking god this does my nut in with my missus, on one of my few precious days off that she maybe works, i get pretty much harassed to the point i wish i was in fucking work

27 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Oh my fucking god this does my nut in with my missus, on one of my few precious days off that she maybe works, i get pretty much harassed to the point i wish i was in fucking work

With us playing you on Sunday, she's working so I will get a morning/lunch/walk to her car on the route home call cos she thinks I will be doing nothing.

23 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

With us playing you on Sunday, she's working so I will get a morning/lunch/walk to her car on the route home call cos she thinks I will be doing nothing.

I usually get a phone call just as shes pulled out of the street after leaving for work, then a call when shes parked up in work, then a call on her break, call on her 2nd break, call as shes finished, and a call when shes halfway home and then a call as she turns into the street to say thats her just home

I do ignore at least 3 of them lol,