Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

34 minutes ago, coprolite said:

She wanted to go to B&Q for wallpaper but apparently didn’t want to just ask. Instead she made a big show about going on the bus, including asking my opinion about whether she should take a carrier bag on the bus to carry her wallpaper in on the bus. Before loudly announcing she was leaving to get the bus. She came back with some bs story about how some nice men helped her on the bus. Idiot.

Does Mrs. coprolite have one of these ?

walker.jpg.55ca65827872e45e5fdb00f2f721ba46.jpg

On 20/02/2023 at 19:30, coprolite said:

She wanted to go to B&Q for wallpaper but apparently didn’t want to just ask. Instead she made a big show about going on the bus, including asking my opinion about whether she should take a carrier bag on the bus to carry her wallpaper in on the bus. Before loudly announcing she was leaving to get the bus. She came back with some bs story about how some nice men helped her on the bus. Idiot.

6d418-bangbus.jpg.163fa0724d39b253a0f63abdcdaf33a8.jpg

17 hours ago, philpy said:

She Just used the "word" "idears" twice in a row. I'm away to build a new patio...

There’s a proliferation of this over the past 12-18 months.

No jury in the land would convict you.

Spoiler

Unless you turned up at the courthouse wearing these. 

44372228-505C-4AF9-B44C-A615B37401D2.thumb.jpeg.d706aa6ace01a2fba75a24c439b7b211.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

There’s a proliferation of this over the past 12-18 months.

No jury in the land would convict you.

Reveal hidden contents

Unless you turned up at the courthouse wearing these. 

44372228-505C-4AF9-B44C-A615B37401D2.thumb.jpeg.d706aa6ace01a2fba75a24c439b7b211.jpeg

tenor-1.gif

Not infuriating but a good insight into a woman's batshit crazy mind:- 

She had a new jacket delivered the other day and put it on:- 

Me: That jacket is absolutely massive on you 

Her: So you're calling me fat? 

Couple of days later her sister and husband are round and she puts it on:- 

Both sister and husband (laughing no less): That jacket is far too big for you! 

Her: Do you think? I'll see if it'll fit mum. 

The jacket is gone. 

Edited by 19QOS19

20 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I reckon my missus thinks she on Gogglebox, She's never fucking happy just watchin without a daft comment.

Join the club of which I am president. 

Watching Drive to Survive the other night and she was constantly having to stop and rewind bits she missed because she was talking over them. 

"I should stop talking, shouldn't I?"

"Aye, that would be brilliant"

*** TALKS OVER PROGRAMME MINUTES LATER ***

20 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I reckon my missus thinks she on Gogglebox, She's never fucking happy just watchin without a daft comment.

I'm often told we should apply to be on it. Aye, 4 or 5 hours of silence, looking at phones, while the telly is on, broken only by farting and "who's turn is it to make tea" will have the producers beating down our door.

2 hours ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

Join the club of which I am president. 

Watching Drive to Survive the other night and she was constantly having to stop and rewind bits she missed because she was talking over them. 

"I should stop talking, shouldn't I?"

"Aye, that would be brilliant"

*** TALKS OVER PROGRAMME MINUTES LATER ***

Years ago we were binge watching The West Wing and I instituted a rule that she could only ask me 3 questions per episode. Once she used up all 3 questions before the opening credits finished (admittedly one of the questions was ‘can you turn the volume up’

She will say something that I don't quite catch, so I'll ask her to repeat herself which she will do... but at exactly the same pitch and noise level that I couldn't hear her at the first time. Sometimes it'll be worse and she will repeat herself facing away from me (if we are doing the shopping or something and she is walking in front while I push the trolley).

Like, evidently I couldn't hear you the first time, hence the reason I asked you to repeat yourself, so fucking turn round and speak a little louder when you say it again 😂

2 minutes ago, HK Hibee said:

Years ago we were binge watching The West Wing and I instituted a rule that she could only ask me 3 questions per episode. Once she used up all 3 questions before the opening credits finished (admittedly one of the questions was ‘can you turn the volume up’

I tried something similar, with mixed results. Actually it was a total failure, never again. 

I just launch the remote onto the other settee now and she can't be fucked going over for it