Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

3 hours ago, FK1Bairn said:

Wow, 11 days and women haven't annoyed any of us in that time? Until now

I got up at half 6 this morning and went downstairs to walk the dog as usual. I found the washing machine to be on and a load of washing spinning around inside which means she has set the machine last night to come on about half 5 this morning. I think she thinks the cost of living won't affect us and we can afford to have power to a washing machine for at least 7 hours while sleeping

Nah you’ve fucked up here. 

4 hours ago, FK1Bairn said:

Wow, 11 days and women haven't annoyed any of us in that time? Until now

I got up at half 6 this morning and went downstairs to walk the dog as usual. I found the washing machine to be on and a load of washing spinning around inside which means she has set the machine last night to come on about half 5 this morning. I think she thinks the cost of living won't affect us and we can afford to have power to a washing machine for at least 7 hours while sleeping

Aye, cost of living crisis aside, pick your battles wisely and shut yer pus or you'll end up doing your own washing from now on

Also...

Her - time you done today?

Me, WFH - Four at the earliest, I have to work til four, I’m busy today.

Her - OK, we can do *whatever the f**k it is, I’m not listening because I’m working* if we leave just after four

Later on...

Her, at 1200hrs - you still done at 4?

Later on...

Her, at 1400hrs - look, if we go now you can make up the time when we get in

Later on...

Her, at 1515hrs - you ready to go? It’s near enough time. I thought you said you were done at half three anyway.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Shaker said:

Doing your own washing means putting one load in the machine, getting it dry AND put away all within the same calendar month. 

Because that sure as f**k seems beyond every woman I’ve ever met. 

Not my wife.

If by putting it away you mean leaving it on the sofa in the spare room upstairs, that is.

Speaking of woman and the washing.

I've been given strict instructions not to do the wifes washing. I usually put everything on a mixed cycle so can do colours and whites on the same wash and have had heehaw bother (no colours running or that). Wife thinks this is too risky so has said she'll do her own washing. This is all fine and well however what invariably happens is she'll come home from work, have her tea, potter about and by about 10pm realises she's no work clothes for the morning. She'll stick a wash on and then fall asleep on the sofa and go to bed without hanging it up. On the off chance she does hang it up before bed she realises it won't be dry for the morning unless she puts the heating on or sticks it in the tumble in the morning. She's absolutely no concern when it comes to money/energy use at all. 

37 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Speaking of woman and the washing.

I've been given strict instructions not to do the wifes washing. I usually put everything on a mixed cycle so can do colours and whites on the same wash and have had heehaw bother (no colours running or that). Wife thinks this is too risky so has said she'll do her own washing. This is all fine and well however what invariably happens is she'll come home from work, have her tea, potter about and by about 10pm realises she's no work clothes for the morning. She'll stick a wash on and then fall asleep on the sofa and go to bed without hanging it up. On the off chance she does hang it up before bed she realises it won't be dry for the morning unless she puts the heating on or sticks it in the tumble in the morning. She's absolutely no concern when it comes to money/energy use at all. 

stupid youtube GIF

9 hours ago, Raithie said:

I usually put everything on a mixed cycle so can do colours and whites on the same wash and have had heehaw bother (no colours running or that).

8 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

stupid youtube GIF

Really, it’s fine, as long as the colors have already been washed once before.

8 hours ago, Raithie said:

Saves me doing two separate washes for colours and whites. I'm saving lecky anaw 😉

Thumbs up, m8!

14 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Sent Mrs Mathematics (asked nicely) to the shop for Pinot Grigio. Comes back with a bottle of Chardonnay because “it has a whale on the label”.

You can't argue with her logic.

Mainly because she'd stove your head in with the bottle.

19 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Sent Mrs Mathematics (asked nicely) to the shop for Pinot Grigio. Comes back with a bottle of Chardonnay because “it has a whale on the label”.

I'm sitting singing to myself - "whale on the label, its got a whale on the label, whaaale on the label" 😂😂