Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

9 hours ago, Derry Pele said:

Breaks the toilet with a Friday night Chinese toalie then either doesn’t flush because she says there’s no point if she’s going back for round two in a few minutes, or if she does flush leaves the lid and bathroom door open so I get a lungful across the house. 

11 hours ago, Derry Pele said:

Breaks the toilet with a Friday night Chinese toalie then either doesn’t flush because she says there’s no point if she’s going back for round two in a few minutes, or if she does flush leaves the lid and bathroom door open so I get a lungful across the house. 

That is absolutely fucking hideous.

3 hours ago, hk blues said:

Sounds like you've got yourself a cracker there, mate. 

Should have qualified this by saying she has recently been told she has autism, before she got her diagnosis I thought she was just a clatty b*****d but turns out she just needs loads of cues to do things 😂

1 minute ago, Derry Pele said:

Should have qualified this by saying she has recently been told she has autism, before she got her diagnosis I thought she was just a clatty b*****d but turns out she just needs loads of cues to do things 😂

Understood mate. 

4 hours ago, Derry Pele said:

Flush the toilet, it's full of shite. That kind of cue?

On 04/09/2022 at 22:33, Derry Pele said:

giphy.gif

Get a sign up in the bathroom as a reminder.

Also, does she scrub the porcelain after leaving her ordure to percolate?

On 05/09/2022 at 11:13, Derry Pele said:

Some of the cents in my work need such a reminder.

Mine is permanently cold. I live in Australia, it is spring - granted it’s not always hot but it’s still tshirt weather (20 degrees). She sticks the heater on FULL BLAST. I suggest putting a jumper on and she wears a flimsy cardigan with holes in it. Jesus wept.

14 minutes ago, Alex_14 said:

Mine is permanently cold. I live in Australia, it is spring - granted it’s not always hot but it’s still tshirt weather (20 degrees). She sticks the heater on FULL BLAST. I suggest putting a jumper on and she wears a flimsy cardigan with holes in it. Jesus wept.

A surprising number of women have absolutely no idea how to dress themselves for cold weather. Not helped by an awful lot of women's clothes being utterly unfit for purpose. "Winter" jackets that leave the midriff exposed to the elements, ludicrous open weave jumpers, pockets that don't actually exist...yeah, that's got nothing to do with it, but that would drive me fucking crackers.

9 hours ago, Alex_14 said:

I don't live in Australia but mine's the same. I can't be arsed looking but I'm sure I've posted previously that her answer to being cold is to stick the heating on. The fact she's walking about with no jumper or socks on has nothing to do with her being cold though 🙄

1 hour ago, FK1Bairn said:

I don't live in Australia but mine's the same. I can't be arsed looking but I'm sure I've posted previously that her answer to being cold is to stick the heating on. The fact she's walking about with no jumper or socks on has nothing to do with her being cold though 🙄

Not my wife but my teenage daughter; constantly complains she is cold: insisted on wearing a huge hoodie during the recent heatwave 🥵🥵🥵 just looking at her.

Pity whichever poor unsuspecting person she ends up with later in life.