Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Late leaving 1 engagement to get to another

"We're going to need to shift it to get home and ready on time"

Well no actually. You cant "shift it" through the succession of villages and small towns between us and home. The correct thing to do was leave at the previously agreed time.

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Late leaving 1 engagement to get to another

"We're going to need to shift it to get home and ready on time"

Well no actually. You cant "shift it" through the succession of villages and small towns between us and home. The correct thing to do was leave at the previously agreed time.

If we have to be ready to leave for 6 I'll always tell her we need to be ready for 5 then she's only 30 minutes late instead of 1 hour 30.

If we have to be ready to leave for 6 I'll always tell her we need to be ready for 5 then she's only 30 minutes late instead of 1 hour 30.
My wife uses that technique on me, completely oblivious to the fact it's always her that causes the delays.

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Just don't put them in the tumble dryer after.

In case they melt? I stick everything on a low heat and I've not had any problems.

Cotton shirts get hung out to dry, of course.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

This is right up there with that guy who wears new socks every day.

Congratulations.

By new socks do you mean ones that are purchased brand new rather than socks a person owns but washes before the next use?

If it's the former, the silly c**t should be washing them before use anyway.

Just now, Newbornbairn said:

I've stopped that btw. Work made me the sustainabiity "champion" and I did the Carbon Literacy training so I packed it in. Felt weird for a while though - and not in a good way. 

No mate, it's definitely got less weird, not more. 

2 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

I've stopped that btw. Work made me the sustainabiity "champion" and I did the Carbon Literacy training so I packed it in. Felt weird for a while though - and not in a good way. 

I'm quite upset you've stopped that. It was honestly top 5 weird things I've read on here.