Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

On 15/07/2022 at 23:01, FK1Bairn said:

We are away on holiday, today has been our first day. 

F*ck knows how many times I've been to the bar for juice/ice cream/food because "a woman doesn't go to the bar when a man is around"

Chances of me getting away with "a man doesn't go in the kitchen if a woman's there"?

Adding to this now but we've come back to the hotel and she's put the tv on in the room. She then turned her back to the TV so she can watch shite videos on her phone because there's nothing decent on. 

Fair enough but is it toomuch to ask to turn the TV off?

Has signed eldest son up for a summer sports camp starting Monday. 

He needs a hurley and a helmet for the hurling part, there are no sports shops within 50 miles of us that sells them. They are open till 6 today or 1-5 tomorrow, but as tomorrow is her day off she would rather I went today ( I work Mon-Fri and am still wfh). 

She started work at 10, kids were at a party from 11-1 at a place round the corner from her work. As she doesn't drive I had to drive her to the 15mins work, take the kids food shopping and hang around to drop them off. Go for a wander to get breakfast and waste 2 hours. Collect kids, take them and shopping home, feed them lunch and then I am going to have to drive to the sports shop (right next to smyths, with two young kids in the car ffs) and try and get this bloody helmet. 

Then after I get home, feed them dinner, go collect her. 

I then get the joys of dropping the eldest off at 10 and collecting at 2 on a week I am chock full of meetings and have 2 major projects to finalise for delivery. 

It gets better as she is working at 10 Tues Wed's and Thurs so I have to organise drop off for camp and her work around that as well. 

Apparently I should have known all this would need done when she signed him up for this camp without telling me... 

Looking at tying garden forks to the shoes for the pie booting to be delivered 

6 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

He needs a hurley and a helmet

If he didn't have the latter already, he wouldn't be thinking about the former.