Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

She has some sort of problem with the concept of internet banking and has had a few payments that needed made by bank transfer.

She takes the cash out of her account to give to me to pay in to mine at the same bank to transfer for her. 

On the plus side she hasn't sent me a postal order. 

34 minutes ago, coprolite said:

She has some sort of problem with the concept of internet banking and has had a few payments that needed made by bank transfer.

She takes the cash out of her account to give to me to pay in to mine at the same bank to transfer for her. 

postpigeon_dribble.gif.b0fe4902662d8bf82ff9d1ad634ffc21.gif

39 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Joint bank account would fix that.

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

I'd be going postal 

4 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

I live in my own flat, partner has own house. She totally blanked me all day Sunday, didn't answer a single Whatsapp or call ( I only tried to call once after 4 messages were read and not replied to ).

And the reason, she wasn't talking to me as she had a dream on Saturday night and I was chatting up someone in it. I genuinely do not know how to respond to that info today. Is asking if the lassie I was chatting up hot appropriate ?

Genuinely would be having a serious conversation to tell her to knock that bullshit off right away if I were you.

I live in my own flat, partner has own house. She totally blanked me all day Sunday, didn't answer a single Whatsapp or call ( I only tried to call once after 4 messages were read and not replied to ).

And the reason, she wasn't talking to me as she had a dream on Saturday night and I was chatting up someone in it. I genuinely do not know how to respond to that info today. Is asking if the lassie I was chatting up hot appropriate ?

3 hours ago, ParsJake said:

Suffered this nonsense myself with a thankfully long-gone ex, was a case of "picture, no sound" silent treatment all day and when I asked what the f**k was biting her arse she said she was annoyed with me because I''d cheated on her in a dream she'd had last night. I responded in the only sensible way by bursting out laughing.

Takes being annoyed at something you didn't do to a whole different realm.

I too, have had this brought up. Thankfully though I opted to go for......

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Genuinely would be having a serious conversation to tell her to knock that bullshit off right away if I were you.

This, and as such, it turned out to be a one off. I think she felt silly after it tbf. Give them the chance to feel as stupid as they are being lads.

See also, looking in your phone... One and done. 

Maybe try "Was she even better looking than you are"?

5 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Wait until she's sleeping before you say anything, she seems to take more notice.

5 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Ask her "was it your sister by any chance?"

I then expect she'll realise how silly she's being and you'll both be laughing about it in no time.

If she's tired, the world knows about it, and I've to be quite as a mouse if I come to bed after her and she's sleeping. But if I've had a busy day and try to get an early night, the light is on, the TV is on, she'll be lying watching videos on her phone, and trying to show me daft quotes or pictures.

1 minute ago, philpy said:

If she's tired, the world knows about it, and I've to be quite as a mouse if I come to bed after her and she's sleeping. But if I've had a busy day and try to get an early night, the light is on, the TV is on, she'll be lying watching videos on her phone, and trying to show me daft quotes or pictures.

Go to your bed when you get in at 10 to 5.

I got a card, which was enough for me. I never expect or like getting any gifts when leaving a job. I've done my bit for an employer, they've given me a wage. That's enough for me.
f**k that. Years ago I got an XBox with CoD World at War [emoji23]

A bit awkward when I went back a year later tbf

Just be fuckin grateful you’re not sleeping alone!

13 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Or “I don’t get upset when you sleep with other women in my dreams”

This reminds me of a weird argument we had years ago. Not sure how we got on to the topic but she said something like "imagine you came home and I was in bed with Margot Robbie. You'd be really upset" assuming that I would be shocked and outraged that she was cheating on me. 

I replied that, in fact, I wouldn't and she couldn't understand why. 

18 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Mrs has been angry with me various times over my conduct in her dreams. I was the one who should have been upset as I’d been shagging Sharon from Eastenders.

34 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

This reminds me of a weird argument we had years ago. Not sure how we got on to the topic but she said something like "imagine you came home and I was in bed with Margot Robbie. You'd be really upset" assuming that I would be shocked and outraged that she was cheating on me. 

I replied that, in fact, I wouldn't and she couldn't understand why. 

Margot Robbie ? In Falkirk ? Very, very unlikely........................

Mair like Senga McRobbie fae The Carron Works.....................