Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Coke and Pepsi are both utter c***s for their pricing. When you think about how little it must cost to get each bottle onto store shelves, their profit margins must be huge.

But, hey, capitalism.

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Pepsi Max tastes like perfume.

I see what's happening here. When I was younger there was a period when I couldn't taste Irn-Bru without my brain filling in the vodka taste that normally accompanied it.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

This raises many questions.

Irn-Bru has a kinda flowery nose TBF.

Can't say I've ever noticed any whale vomit, but it's probably there somewhere.

5 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Fair point. I think I got a bottle for free once, there's no way I would pay money to drink low sugar fizzy juice.

I used to guzzle fizzy drinks. Had a serious problem and think I was going through at least 2 litres a day. Had a can of Diet Coke at 10.00, a 500ml bottle at lunch, a can of sugar free Irn Bru at 15.00, a glass of Diet Coke with dinner (almost 500ml) and at least one more (near 500ml) glass later.

Haven't had a fizzy drink since the end of October. Just water for me now, unless I'm having a beer. Was forced on me by my body, but thank f**k I've stopped. It was a proper addiction.

4 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Irn-Bru has a kinda flowery nose TBF.

Can't say I've ever noticed any whale vomit, but it's probably there somewhere.

Secret recipe...

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I used to guzzle fizzy drinks. Had a serious problem and think I was going through at least 2 litres a day. Had a can of Diet Coke at 10.00, a 500ml bottle at lunch, a can of sugar free Irn Bru at 15.00, a glass of Diet Coke with dinner (almost 500ml) and at least one more (near 500ml) glass later.

Haven't had a fizzy drink since the end of October. Just water for me now, unless I'm having a beer. Was forced on me by my body, but thank f**k I've stopped. It was a proper addiction.

Secret recipe...

Your obsession with time has you down as a potential serial killer, rather than addiction.

25 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Who remembers Tab Clear?

You're older than I thought.

I remember getting caught up in the hype of clear cola when I was wee, so I got my mum to buy a bottle (probably Crystal Pepsi). Then I remembered that I didn't like cola anyway and felt like a fool.