Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Continually agreeing to “organise” shit when she has no clue what she’s doing. Next up a photo album for someone. “I’ll do that” she said.
Shes now sitting with 300 photos from about 20 different folk, all in Messenger and has no clue how to get them downloaded etc etc.
Fucking useless.
Unbeknownst to your good self, she's already told her pack of harridan pals that "I'll pretend to be discombobulated and that dozy bugger Mullarkey will dae it fur me....."

6 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
14 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:
Continually agreeing to “organise” shit when she has no clue what she’s doing. Next up a photo album for someone. “I’ll do that” she said.
Shes now sitting with 300 photos from about 20 different folk, all in Messenger and has no clue how to get them downloaded etc etc.
Fucking useless.

Unbeknownst to your good self, she's already told her pack of harridan pals that "I'll pretend to be discombobulated and that dozy bugger Mullarkey will dae it fur me....."

I’ve just had “is it a folder or album I need to create” for about the 12th time. 

Im away out. There’s four of the pals coming round to tomorrow. The coven can sort it out.

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I’ve just had “is it a folder or album I need to create” for about the 12th time. 

Im away out. There’s four of the pals coming round to tomorrow. The coven can sort it out.

Well played. It would have been all too easy to accidentally demonstrate your experience in downloading & sorting Facebook pictures of your wife's friends.

5 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Well played. It would have been all too easy to accidentally demonstrate your experience in downloading & sorting Facebook pictures of your wife's friends.

I could have just said ive got most of the photos on a hard drive my work but I’m not sure she would appreciate the time that would have saved tbh.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I could have just said ive got most of the photos on a hard drive my work but I’m not sure she would appreciate the time that would have saved tbh.

Women  :rolleyes:

Our 5 month old needs his finger nails cut as he scratched his face yesterday.  My wife says we can do it next time he takes a nap.

Before the nap we're chatting to her Mum about our wee man and I mention that I'm away to cut his nails.

"oh no - never cut nails or hair on a Sunday.  It's unlucky".

I almost burst out laughing but when I look at my wife I can see her listening intently.

Fast forward an hour and I've cut his nails anyway.  Was my wife happy that I did what was needing done? "but Mum said it's unlucky!".

Utter pish.  Let him get finger nails like Edward Scissorhands for all I care now :D  

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Our 5 month old needs his finger nails cut as he scratched his face yesterday.  My wife says we can do it next time he takes a nap.

Before the nap we're chatting to her Mum about our wee man and I mention that I'm away to cut his nails.

I almost burst out laughing but when I look at my wife I can see her listening intently.

Fast forward an hour and I've cut his nails anyway.  Was my wife happy that I did what was needing done? "but Mum said it's unlucky!".

Utter pish.  Let him get finger nails like Edward Scissorhands for all I care now :D  

I think this stems from not doing any work on the sabbath, which is pish.

On 26/12/2021 at 22:57, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

The amount of things women do because their dippit fucking mothers do it is unreal.

On 26/12/2021 at 23:38, Soapy FFC said:

But if a man does something because his mother did it, then that's wrong according to his other half.

On 26/12/2021 at 23:38, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Never marry a woman who gets on with their mother.

On 27/12/2021 at 12:42, MONKMAN said:

Approximately 90% of the ridiculous traits women posses, are directly inherited from her mother. 
I’ve mentioned it several times on this very thread, about the arguments we’ve had over complete stupidity. She never gives a rational answer to why she does these things other than “my mum does it”. 

The other 10%, they develop naturally themselves.

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Another one for the "but that's what mum does" shitlist.......................................

On 10/01/2022 at 09:30, hk blues said:

My wife does it with our 4 cats - she gets the names wrong as well as the gender.  Even more impressive is that all 4 are named after their features (mow mow, Oreo, blindy and ginger!)

Hang on. Blindy? Hats off for having a blind cat, but then calling it Blindy? A tad insensitive.

We've bought an old house up that needs a lot of work and have a very big DIY job on our hands.

Right now, there's two fireplaces being knocked through, frames going up, rewiring, and a full redecoration (including kitchen worktops, doors and some rejigging). A lot of new stuff for us to take on (aside from electricals and skimming).

In all of this madness and decisions to make, she's become absolutely obsessed with purchasing skirting boards and dedicated about 75% of her time stressing about this point and getting annoyed that I'm not giving it adequate attention.

For what it's worth, they are mostly wood in pretty decent shape and would be madness to replace!

22 minutes ago, harry94 said:

We've bought an old house up that needs a lot of work and have a very big DIY job on our hands.

Right now, there's two fireplaces being knocked through, frames going up, rewiring, and a full redecoration (including kitchen worktops, doors and some rejigging). A lot of new stuff for us to take on (aside from electricals and skimming).

In all of this madness and decisions to make, she's become absolutely obsessed with purchasing skirting boards and dedicated about 75% of her time stressing about this point and getting annoyed that I'm not giving it adequate attention.

For what it's worth, they are mostly wood in pretty decent shape and would be madness to replace!

Buy her a heatgun / Nitromors and some wire wool and tell her to get the skirtings stripped and prepped for redecorating.

Feckin' sauce........................🤪

11 hours ago, Duszek said:

Hang on. Blindy? Hats off for having a blind cat, but then calling it Blindy? A tad insensitive.

She's only half-blind though - born with one eye. I don't actually think she understands the name to be fair.  

Worse is one of the other's, Ginger, who isn't ginger at all - he's a tortoiseshell.  The name stuck because his predecessor was a ginger. 

I'll be gutted If I find out they actually understand their names. 

2 hours ago, hk blues said:

She's only half-blind though - born with one eye. I don't actually think she understands the name to be fair.  

Worse is one of the other's, Ginger, who isn't ginger at all - he's a tortoiseshell.  The name stuck because his predecessor was a ginger. 

I'll be gutted If I find out they actually understand their names. 

7 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

AW, I thought he liked to drink Weegie fizzy juice.

3 minutes ago, hk blues said:

She probably does, or at least would if there was any here!

Pussy thread for this p**h