Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Just now, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Is it the same with having two sinks in the kitchen?

I worked in a house years ago and there were two sinks in the kitchen,  I was told the previous owners were Jewish.

The smaller one is a bidet

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

There's a coffee mug too?!?!

Seems like she's a collector of mugs  :whistle

Just now, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Is it the same with having two sinks in the kitchen?

I worked in a house years ago and there were two sinks in the kitchen, the I was told the previous owners were Jewish.

We never had the money for that!

I don't remember that being a thing with any Jewish friends or family though, but they were all reform. Perhaps it's more of an orthodox thing.

3 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

My girlfriend has not long moved in. I made her a cup of tea the other day and thought nothing of it. Today, I was informed that "something had been bugging" her for a few days. I was then informed that whilst she was delighted with her cup of tea, I'd served it in her "milk mug" and not her "Tea mug" and if in future I could be sure not to confuse the two. I managed to catch some footage of my reaction:

Eddie Hearn GIF - Eddie Hearn Erm - Discover & Share GIFs

We've been going out for 3 years and this is the first time she's made it known that she is absolutely fucking off her tits. How do they hide this shit so well and what can be done about it?

Just moved in you say? 

You've barely scratched the surface and I'm expecting this to be a rich seam of material for the thread. 

Good luck. 

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

My girlfriend has not long moved in. I made her a cup of tea the other day and thought nothing of it. Today, I was informed that "something had been bugging" her for a few days. I was then informed that whilst she was delighted with her cup of tea, I'd served it in her "milk mug" and not her "Tea mug" and if in future I could be sure not to confuse the two. I managed to catch some footage of my reaction:

We've been going out for 3 years and this is the first time she's made it known that she is absolutely fucking off her tits. How do they hide this shit so well and what can be done about it?

And now she's pregnant...

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

she's made it known that she is absolutely fucking off her tits. How do they hide this shit so well and what can be done about it?

I'm not sure if I told this story on here but my (now ex) asked me to make her cereal to which I obliged. Upon taking the bowl she informed me I had "made it wrong". She then told me that she doesn't like milk so I have to - exactly this way - 

Fill bowl with cereal, completely submerge in milk, leave for two minutes and then pour all of the milk out. 

eddie hearn love GIF by DAZN USA

I know ur pain, bro. 

She also used to re-wash the dishes after I'd done them because they weren't done in an order of - utensils (fresh water), glasses (fresh water), plates (fresh water) and then pans (fresh water and scourer). 

Brilliant ride though. GBNF. 

53 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Apparently pans always have to be washed last. "It's just how it always has been". 

Her mother disagrees and says she never, ever done this. 

Right enough you’d save the dirtiest stuff for the end if you were doing it all at once, but if you’re constantly changing the water all the time it’s pointless. 

22 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I can’t stop thinking about this.

Has she just designated one mug as her tea mug, and one as her milk mug, or does she think that shops sell different mugs for tea and milk? Does she have more than two mugs, and if so how does she decide which ones are which? 

4 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I can’t stop thinking about this.

Has she just designated one mug as her tea mug, and one as her milk mug, or does she think that shops sell different mugs for tea and milk? Does she have more than two mugs, and if so how does she decide which ones are which? 

Your mistake here is attempting to apply some form of logic to the female thought process!

Edited by Shipa

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I just went for a pish. There is half a bowl of Rice Krispies in the toilet. Apparently that's the easiest way to dispose of leftover cereal.

I feel I've made a terrible mistake.

These are both nuts. 

It's just the start. You'll have endless other little examples to bring up on this thread. Meanwhile she'll be telling her friends that she had no idea how annoying/weird you were until she moved in.

Enjoy.

21 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

She also used to re-wash the dishes after I'd done them because they weren't done in an order of - utensils (fresh water), glasses (fresh water), plates (fresh water) and then pans (fresh water and scourer). 

Brilliant ride though. GBNF. 

Only response to this is to buy a dishwasher and move on with your life.