Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

I like to purposely ignore everything on my partners birthday and Xmas lists, not because I in any way get her better presents, but more just because it annoys her. Also saves her various relatives buying her useless crap that she doesn't want, as she can simply send them items on the list which she knows I wont get. 

Anyway recently she's been complaining about the rising cost of utility bills (who hasn't) and to combat this I said stop leaving so many lights on, to which she proclaims she doesn't. So in I walk the other night and find the kitchen, bathroom, hallway, bedroom side table lights and the lamp in the living room all on. She didn't take too kindly to me being right.

The wife and I haven't bought for one another at birthdays or christmas for years now. It's absolutely fantastic. I give her some cash on payday and tell her to crack on with Christmas presents for everyone else, she probably pockets it if I'm honest. 

Recently bought a house and now organizing the moving. Been in the currently flat around 2 years, and both agreed we have too much shit and have decided on a cull to ease the moving process. I decided I would throw out any clothes I haven’t worn since moving to the place we are in, which worked out more than I expected. Would have been a lot more if not for her constant “But I like that one/You don’t have anything else in that colour/that one was a present” and a whole other host of objections.

I’ve given up on getting rid of the bulky shit we never use.

Jesus, people moaning about getting trapped by their other halves when they give you a list of things they want for their birthday/Christmas. I’d fucking love a list, or at least a bit of guidance as to what she may want. Totally left to my own devices and just hope I’ve made a mental note of things she has commented on over the year.

Thankfully we have agreed to just token gifts this year as we have spent quite a considerable sum doing up the bedroom this week and last.

13 minutes ago, Adam said:

Jesus, people moaning about getting trapped by their other halves when they give you a list of things they want for their birthday/Christmas. I’d fucking love a list, or at least a bit of guidance as to what she may want. Totally left to my own devices and just hope I’ve made a mental note of things she has commented on over the year.

Thankfully we have agreed to just token gifts this year as we have spent quite a considerable sum doing up the bedroom this week and last.

HAVE. YOU. NOT. BEEN. PAYING. ATTENTION?

HAVE. YOU. NOT. BEEN. PAYING. ATTENTION?

Lock, stock token gifts in this house. Although the thing I have bought is absolutely sensational and will reduce her to a blubbering mess on Christmas morning.

2 hours ago, Left Back said:

Here's another one that's always a trap.  Got a Christmas list from Mrs. B the other day and the email ended with "I don't expect to get everything on this list".

Email her back!

1 hour ago, Ross. said:

Recently bought a house and now organizing the moving. Been in the currently flat around 2 years, and both agreed we have too much shit and have decided on a cull to ease the moving process. I decided I would throw out any clothes I haven’t worn since moving to the place we are in, which worked out more than I expected. Would have been a lot more if not for her constant “But I like that one/You don’t have anything else in that colour/that one was a present” and a whole other host of objections.

I’ve given up on getting rid of the bulky shit we never use.

Do this shite when she's not in.

13 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

57354.jpg

Reminds me of the year I got her a Karcher window cleaner.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Lock, stock token gifts in this house. Although the thing I have bought is absolutely sensational and will reduce her to a blubbering mess on Christmas morning.

maxresdefault.jpg