Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Just now, welshbairn said:

Lightly done too, you don't want baby food. And some skin and lumps left from scrubbed tatties, and a big chunk of butter while you heat it back up.

What?

Mash the spuds straight off the boil with a little milk and butter, no need to heat anything up.

2 minutes ago, Shipa said:

Battering? Was he planning to deep fry it?

On 31/10/2021 at 20:21, Adam said:

My gf wanted to make dinner tonight, which is fine, as I’ve probably not had a night off from making dinner in at least 2 months, but it had to be a Sunday. My favourite meal of the week, one which I put hours of effort into making. She wanted to make steak pie, which was delicious tbf, but made mash rather than roast potatoes. I fucking hate mash potatoes. To make matters worse, she asked me to mash them as it’s too difficult, and no matter how much I battered f**k out of the spuds, they were still lumpy.

Furious.

Ask him

On 31/10/2021 at 15:48, Thorongil said:

My wife has a weird and hugely irritating practice involving pillows.I sleep on 2 ordinary pillows. She sleeps on two other pillows which are just awful. Your head sinks right into them. 

She also though has two auxiliary pillows for watching TV or using the laptop in bed. Ok. Ok…

So that’s 4 in use. 

So I’ll come up to bed and see my pillows are missing. She’ll be on the laptop or computer.

I’ll go to the en suite for a pish and brush my teeth. I’ll make my way to the bed and start to climb in. Still no sign of my pillows, but I know where they are.

She’ll continue to watch TV or look at her phone or laptop. I want to lie down but I have no pillows. 

I then lose my ability to mask my seethe and begin to sigh and huff. 

“OH ALRIGHT, IT’S YOUR PRECIOUS PILLOWS AGAIN IS IT?” 

These will then be pulled from under her and her other 4 pillows and haughtily cast on the bed. She’ll then storm off to the bathroom in a huff to brush her own teeth.

I’m now the bad guy, for wanting to lie down on pillows on my own bed, at bedtime. 

Rinse and repeat.

On 31/10/2021 at 16:27, velo army said:

Just use your ability to form words and ask her for the fucking pillows. 

Infuriating things I do to myself for this pish.

Reading this made ma piss boil. As @velo army said just get her telt. "gies ma fucking pillows" instead of huffing and puffing like a teenage girl.

Trip to Perth tonight from Norfolk. 

"Have your bag packed by Thursday" I reminded her on Sunday. 

"I'll try finish early Thursday" she said. 

Still no finished. 

Bag still no packed. 

Ah well, at least the roads will be quiet :)

14 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

Trip to Perth tonight from Norfolk. 

"Have your bag packed by Thursday" I reminded her on Sunday. 

"I'll try finish early Thursday" she said. 

Still no finished. 

Bag still no packed. 

Ah well, at least the roads will be quiet :)

So will the car, assuming you just left her

Credit where its due, aced the journey last night. The roads were deserted. Easiest drive in a long while.

Set off just before 7, in bed in the flat by half 1 :)

12 hours ago, dave258 said:

Only looks at houses about 30k above our price range, then moans like f**k when I say we can't afford them.

Get a better financial job, or tell her to f**k off......I'd tell her to bolt, unless you are telling her your  some hotshot??

9 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Get a better financial job, or tell her to f**k off......I'd tell her to bolt, unless you are telling her your  some hotshot??

I did the 2nd option mate, hence why I'm whinging about it on here. Relations are now somewhat strained.

Going to a birthday event for one of her pals tomorrow. Has waited until now to tell me that it’s a black tie affair and other men are wearing Tuxedo type attire, which I don’t own. My options are now to go incredibly underdressed or to wear one of my normal suits and look like I’ve just came straight from the office.

16 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Going to a birthday event for one of her pals tomorrow. Has waited until now to tell me that it’s a black tie affair and other men are wearing Tuxedo type attire, which I don’t own. My options are now to go incredibly underdressed or to wear one of my normal suits and look like I’ve just came straight from the office.

https://www.marksandspencer.com/black-textured-slim-fit-3-piece-suit/p/ds8b0fc8eff9d22d5525947d869b608a5f

I’ve probably got a fetching blue (with black piping) tux somewhere if you want it but the sizing would be a long shot.

24 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

There you go..

7797_01.jpg

https://www.mossbroshire.co.uk/occasion/wedding/moss-london-claret-dinner-jkt-3759