Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 hour ago, Rizzo said:

Came onto this thread for a giggle and wound up envious of all the folk with the counter space to be able to accommodate a bread bin. :(

We have no bread bin because of a lack of counter space as well.   We have huge amounts of counters but like every other horizontal space in the house it’s viewed as a challenge to Mrs. B to see how much shite she can fill it with.

6 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

There's some c**t in our house who can't be fucked to open new bread from the top and just goes in from the sides. They know how much it winds me up.

You mean...they rip the bag open from the side like some kind of fucking animal?

lady-fainting.gif

Preparing a meal with the intention of taking it to work for lunch the next day and it's still in the fridge 4 days later. That'll be yet another one I'll be chucking in the bin, then, because it'll be left there to grow mould if I don't. 

This has cost a few plates and dishes in the past as I've taken a look at the decomposing contents and decided salvaging the plate isn't worth it. Easier to just bin it. 

Volunteers me to help her family or friends to fix things or set things up all the time. Her wee brother was moving the other day and the night before she tells me that she promised I would help him over a week ago. Anything vaguely technical that her pal or sister/mum can't fix and it's "don't worry AuAl will come round and sort that". Will I f**k. Wouldn't mind so much if I was being asked directly or if I volunteered myself to do it. Having her just decide that I will do it without asking me fucks me right off, happens all the time. Then falls out with me anytime I can't/don't want to do it. Pfft.

25 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Volunteers me to help her family or friends to fix things or set things up all the time. Her wee brother was moving the other day and the night before she tells me that she promised I would help him over a week ago. Anything vaguely technical that her pal or sister/mum can't fix and it's "don't worry AuAl will come round and sort that". Will I f**k. Wouldn't mind so much if I was being asked directly or if I volunteered myself to do it. Having her just decide that I will do it without asking me fucks me right off, happens all the time. Then falls out with me anytime I can't/don't want to do it. Pfft.

I'm fairly handy at diy etc, and this is a regular occurrence in my house too. She'll be sitting nattering away her usual shite on the phone, then you hear "I'll get 'WellDel to help you/do it for you, no honestly he won't mind, it's daft you paying someone when he can do it".

Sitting there drawing the eyes of her, seething until she comes off the phone to see if she's roped you into fitting laminate for her maw, installing a telly, assisting with a house move for her pal, or some other ridiculous offer that should never be made without consulting you first. Women really are worst cûnts when it comes to that.