Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

On 08/10/2021 at 13:15, scottsdad said:

Went out at lunchtime. The wife wanted me to drive as she was a bit tired. 

Twice, someone pulled out in front of me, and she leaned over and honked the horn. Surely as driver it's my choice who gets the horn [insert kenneth here].

Could go one worse there when i went out with one of my ex's, even though it was something clear and obvious like someone cutting me up, driving in to my lane on a roundabout or going right round a roundabout in the left lane. 

"Yep, see you drive far too fast" "that was your fault" was utterly maddening and unbelievable.

But the type of person when they are driving could drive in to a stationary car and still blame them.

Edited by red23

Went on and on about how our knives were "shite" and kept going on about replacing the full set because she also hated the knife block (she picked them / it).

I bought a knife sharpener off amazon for about £8, put them in the drawer out of sight, and now they are both visually acceptable and could cut diamonds.

No acknowledgement.

9 hours ago, red23 said:

Could go one worse there when i went out with one of my ex's, even though it was something clear and obvious like someone cutting me up, driving in to my lane on a roundabout or going right round a roundabout in the left lane. 

"Yep, see you drive far too fast" "that was your fault" was utterly maddening and unbelievable.

But the type of person when they are driving could drive in to a stationary car and still blame them.

You can certainly pick them.

I was at a training course in 2007 at the hospital in Glasgow. Every day the lunch was a free trip to the all-you-can-eat carvery in Paisley. So I gorged myself full every lunchtime, then came home and cooked a dinner for the family, and just a wee snack for myself.

19 hours ago, scottsdad said:

The Wife: I've booked to have my underarms waxed.

Me: OK.

The Wife: The appointment is in three weeks' time.

Me: OK.

The Wife: Means I cannot shave my armpits for the next three weeks. I have to grow it a bit.

Me:

Hide contents

slag-vomit.gif

19 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

She'll be walking around like a scarecrow for a fortnight.

16 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Bigfoot GIFs | Tenor

Obviously I'm in the minority here, but why is it that we expect women to shave various areas of body hair, yet we can have hair sprouting from wherever, be it balls, arse, back, ears?

As an aside, I've always felt that the shaving of the pubic region (which Mrs WRK assures me offers little in the way of comfort or hygiene benefits), especially, is a worrying trend which makes adult women resemble (at least in that area) pre-pubescent kids.

Armpits aren't even in a sexual/erogenous area - can anyone here honestly say they would have been all "Aye, that's nice, Sophia, but ye're no' coming near me wi' those oxters" when faced with this?

02-body-hair.thumb.jpg.ced8ab537240c493eb443bda30473a26.jpg

I can't say I've ever given a toss about body hair.

However, one of the wife's mates had a girlfriend who had a "thick matte" of hair on her boobs. That might be a bit much for me; Burt Reynolds with tits.