Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Mine has developed a debilitating fear of arranging any plans as they will inevitably interfere with the weans lunch / nap, which are always kinda 1130am and 1pm .

This means that Nothing gets done ever.

Any plan I suggest is wrong cos the wean has to eat/rest.

Edited by Busta Nut

Anniversary tomorrow. We were in the town on Sunday and she wanted to go to the bookshop which I didn't think anything of. After my usual hang about outside for a couple of minutes then realising she was still in there, I guessed she was buying something. She's stood looking at greetings cards for an anniversary card. Maybe it's just me but it's mental to buy a card for me which will just sit on the side for a few days before getting binned, so I told her this. You'd have thought I had just told her our marriage has been a lie. Her response was that she will be getting me one, I can do what I want. 

In case anyone is wondering it's been 31 years!

38 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Anniversary tomorrow. We were in the town on Sunday and she wanted to go to the bookshop which I didn't think anything of. After my usual hang about outside for a couple of minutes then realising she was still in there, I guessed she was buying something. She's stood looking at greetings cards for an anniversary card. Maybe it's just me but it's mental to buy a card for me which will just sit on the side for a few days before getting binned, so I told her this. You'd have thought I had just told her our marriage has been a lie. Her response was that she will be getting me one, I can do what I want. 

Are you sending one to yourself to make her jealous then ? 

3F77E238-B9AD-4A5A-BD49-AF405E23CB2A.gif

59 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

My mother gave my father the same Christmas card for years. He never noticed...

We got a wee takeaway of finger buffet like stuff. Also got sauce to dip it in.

While I am dishing out a few things I say "Go and divy that up" and pointed at the sauce. "I am not good at that".

What pouring a fucking sauce in to two bowls?

Mine can't talk about going anywhere for a day out or just even a walk without talking about getting a coffee and a "nice slice of cake". It's not so much going to a cafe it's the predictability of her mentioning it every time. If I mention it she calls me a tight old b*****d like her dad.

11 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Quietly impressed with the trolling of Busta's other half. Absolutely seethe inducing without crossing the line into the genuine terrifying pyschosis of that Colombian lassie

That's exactly how I feel

18 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

We got a wee takeaway of finger buffet like stuff. Also got sauce to dip it in.

While I am dishing out a few things I say "Go and divy that up" and pointed at the sauce. "I am not good at that".

What pouring a fucking sauce in to two bowls?

I get this as well. We got a KFC the other night and while I was upstairs doing my business and getting changed, she left it untouched because "you're better at dividing it". It's not rocket science.

57 minutes ago, Craig the Hunter said:

I get this as well. We got a KFC the other night and while I was upstairs doing my business and getting changed, she left it untouched because "you're better at dividing it". It's not rocket science.

Better that than getting in, me going for a lavatorial expedition and her opening up all the containers from the Chinese “to save me time”, serving herself and then leaving them open so that by the time I have dropped the kids off at the pool, my egg foo yung has gone cold.

34 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Better that than getting in, me going for a lavatorial expedition and her opening up all the containers from the Chinese “to save me time”, serving herself and then leaving them open so that by the time I have dropped the kids off at the pool, my egg foo yung has gone cold.

Order less egg, more fibre and there won't be enough time for it to get cold. 

1 hour ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Should've saved the w**k for later.

Serves you right for getting egg foo yung.

The wife woke up this morning with a headache. She was swithering about going into the office. She had an online meeting with her boss and within second of it starting she was coughing, spluttering, and putting in the blocked-nose voice. 

So today we are both at home. And I guarantee that within the next hour she'll play her dreadful spotify playlist through the speaker when really Thursdays are AC/DC days.

4 hours ago, scottsdad said:

The wife woke up this morning with a headache. She was swithering about going into the office. She had an online meeting with her boss and within second of it starting she was coughing, spluttering, and putting in the blocked-nose voice. 

So today we are both at home. And I guarantee that within the next hour she'll play her dreadful spotify playlist through the speaker when really Thursdays are AC/DC days.

3 hours ago, scottsdad said:

As predicted. Ed Fucking Sheeran and his latest bore-fest followed by Tate Fucking MacRae. 

At this stage I'd take a Phil Collins playlist.

You're just trying to outdo @red23 in the 'Martyr to the Relationship' stakes, arentcha ???

🤪