Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

The ads on here are tailored to your searches, not the content of the thread. Hope you're enjoying Badoo pal!

Well the algorithm is shite then.  As happily married  I might expect a swingers site, as opposed to some sad persons dating app.

1 hour ago, superbigal said:

Well the algorithm is shite then.  As happily married  I might expect a swingers site, as opposed to some sad persons dating app.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Has definitely never used a dating app.

18 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Tory b*****d

How dare you sir!  I will have my butler challenging you with pistols at dawn!

I may not vote Tory but I am such a classy guy that we went to a Shakespear event at Glamis last week and while everybody was drinking wine and eating strawberries, we opened our "hamper" and unveiled...

IMG_20210901_184513.jpg

Between giving the 6 year old control of the TV with the 3 year old on Friday (resulting in the rather untimely demise of my 65' lg 4k TV I bought in march ahead of the euros) and her latest. 

She brilliantly stubbed her toe on the bedroom door frame on Tuesday morning, pain got worse during day whilst working and resulted in me, her and the kids doing a tour of South West Cork to go to a hospital in a town I went to twice 5 years ago and vowed never to go near again, due to her not wanting to wait at the big hospital. 

We got lost on the way as she was fannying about on fb than maps ( not a direct route) and due to restrictions noone could come in with her, so I had two unfed kids, in a backwards town that had no open takeaway. 

I'm trying to feed the kids in the car and she appears with crutches. 

Yup broken toe and has to keep off it for 2 weeks.

4 hours round trip, to avoid the hour trip to the big hospital the other direction 

So I'm running around like Mary fucking Poppins whilst trying to work from home and deal with a potty training TV destroying toddler. 

And she's complaining about me having a wee drink. 

10 hours ago, weirdcal said:

Between giving the 6 year old control of the TV with the 3 year old on Friday (resulting in the rather untimely demise of my 65' lg 4k TV I bought in march ahead of the euros) and her latest. 

She brilliantly stubbed her toe on the bedroom door frame on Tuesday morning, pain got worse during day whilst working and resulted in me, her and the kids doing a tour of South West Cork to go to a hospital in a town I went to twice 5 years ago and vowed never to go near again, due to her not wanting to wait at the big hospital. 

We got lost on the way as she was fannying about on fb than maps ( not a direct route) and due to restrictions noone could come in with her, so I had two unfed kids, in a backwards town that had no open takeaway. 

4 hours round trip, to avoid the hour trip to the big hospital the other direction 

So I'm running around like Mary fucking Poppins whilst trying to work from home and deal with a potty training TV destroying toddler. 

Is 3 not a bit late to be potty training? 

11 hours ago, weirdcal said:

At least you won't be missing the tele.

13 hours ago, weirdcal said:

I thought this thread would never again reach the heights of @red23's Colombian escapades, but this..... this has potential.

On 08/09/2021 at 23:41, Day of the Lords said:

It never ceases to amaze me how long women can talk pish about utterly innocuous nonsense. 

It's not just women tbf. I find myself just staring into the abyss when my mates are talking shite in the pub which could have had a beginning, middle and end summed up by saying "the new barmaid is hot, iy." 

She's away with work for a while, and will almost always phone me on the way to/from work.

Me "How are you"

Her "Ok you?"

"Yeah alright, up to much?"
"On my way to work, you?"
"nope nothing"

Her "well if you're not gonna talk I might as well hang up"

Me "cool bye"

Honestly no idea why she phones half the time, and she then gets pissy at me if neither of us have anything to say. 

She also phones me all the fucking time when I'm WFH for the most mundane shite, and gets annoyed when I say I'm working and need to go.

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

It's not just women tbf. I find myself just staring into the abyss when my mates are talking shite in the pub which could have had a beginning, middle and end summed up by saying "the new barmaid is hot, iy." 

Aye I have to hold my hands up and admit to being that fella too. I tell stories like I'm narrating a Russian novel, with that couple of pages at the start telling you who everyone is and fully setting the scene before I go on to say that the cafe round the corner is really good.

The wife is ill and was planning to call the doctor yesterday. I asked if she'd got antibiotics. 15 solid minutes barely taking breath about a malfunction with the telephone queuing system, about how she had to send a photo but mostly about what she would have said in the event that the doctor had said something different from what the doctor had actually said, branching off into entirely hypothetical conversations in which she was outraged by the (completely imaginary) medical incompetence. I didn't even care if she'd got antibiotics and was only feigning an interest to keep her happy. 

Not gonorrhoea or anything before you start.