Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

had another chat with her to tell her i can't control the people who are in the bar and that she needs to accept that. 
From her point of view She wanted me to leave the bar, like any respecting man would do for their woman.
I told her that her thoughts around this are worrying and just not right.
So her response was that I'm gas lighting her and manipulating her to make it out that shes is the problem and to get her to question her own sanity "unfortunately for you i am a very intelligent woman and you cannot fool me or try your manipulation tactics on me"
Looks like it's back to dating again....which is also a shit experience 
Are you dating a caricature of a hot but fucking mental Colombian woman? Jesus Christ she's terrifying.

On 22/08/2021 at 11:14, Bairnardo said:

Correct. People who think gas Barbecues are pointless dont know how to cook on a barbecue and undoubtedly turn out shite food on a charcoal one also.

Had this conversation loads of times, charcoal is better for sure. Its not by a massive margin though.

Get an infrared gas unit. Stops the grease and fat dripping into/onto the burners, heats and sears more evenly and allows you to easily put some wood chips on the grate to add the smoke flavor. At that point it’s really a push for quality and a massive win for convenience,

My good lady is irked because I’m going to IKEA without her today. I’m popping in for one item while she is at a children’s’ birthday party. 

“Well, how would you like it if I went to the Celtic Football Cup without you?” 

More amusing than irritating on this occasion.

On 28/08/2021 at 05:26, red23 said:

had another chat with her to tell her i can't control the people who are in the bar and that she needs to accept that. 

From her point of view She wanted me to leave the bar, like any respecting man would do for their woman.

So her response was that I'm gas lighting her and manipulating her to make it out that shes is the problem and to get her to question her own sanity "unfortunately for you i am a very intelligent woman and you cannot fool me or try your manipulation tactics on me"

Not sure if it is needy, insecurity or something else, but this isn't a good look for yourself.

You are tolerating all this shit by staying with her and your final sentence speaks more about yourself than her. I think you should be rejoicing that you are back (present tense not future) in the dating game after this.

You need to look at yourself first and what you want from a partner/relationship and why.

Maybe the above is very harsh, but wake the f**k up. People that know you and the relationship won't be thinking look at red23 with that exotic bird, they will be scratching their heads and laughing thinking there is something seriously wrong with you.

If you don't like the above, you can dismiss it as some troll on the Internet, if it strikes a chord get the psychotic, racist to f**k.

*If not before, the meal in the Asian restaurant should never have finished. You should have got up and walked out immediately at that point and left her sitting there.

Edited by Tight minge

On 21/08/2021 at 18:47, dave258 said:

Arranged to meet her at a pub at 5.30 after she had her hair done. Sat here for over an hour and she's still not finished at the hairdressers. 

Actually now I think about it this isn't infuriating at all, I've had a blissful hour in the pub all to myself. 

As you were.

I assume you're new to this game, apologies if not, but one rule I've learned is that the conclusion of every hair appointment is more delayed than a new tram line.

So arranging to meet in the pub was a good move; booking a table in a restaurant would be, as I learned the hard way, a mistake. 

27 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I assume you're new to this game, apologies if not, but one rule I've learned is that the conclusion of every hair appointment is more delayed than a new tram line.

So arranging to meet in the pub was a good move; booking a table in a restaurant would be, as I learned the hard way, a mistake. 

Why do you think I arranged to meet a the pub in the first place?

On 27/08/2021 at 22:26, red23 said:

Think you should beg her forgiveness, this lot are just jealous because they wouldn't be able to handle a fiery passionate Colombian woman. Just tell her that of course there were no women in the bar, next time, it was a boys bar. Let us know how that goes...

On 27/08/2021 at 22:55, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

She is crazy so should be fun

Some sort of Dice Man game please and report back...

Roll1 you have to take home a girl and ask for threesome

Roll2 you have to tell her you ar gay

Roll3/4/5/6 other suggestions

Roll a 3 and when next approaching Haymarket call out your ex’s name and report back please.  

9 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Think you should beg her forgiveness, this lot are just jealous because they wouldn't be able to handle a fiery passionate Colombian woman. Just tell her that of course there were no women in the bar, next time, it was a boys bar. Let us know how that goes...

When I was a small person, I remember thinking the Blue Oyster bar in the Police Academy films looked like a fun place to hang out. I thought the cops were worried because it was full of tough guys, but the regulars were very friendly and welcoming, gave the villains of the film a night of quality dancing, and they always seemed to come away from the place looking like they'd had a tiring, yet very entertaining evening.

Very disappointed when I discovered the joke was supposed to be that everybody's terrified of being raped by gay men  :(

3 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Refuses/forgets to use the extractor in the kitchen when cooking. Just walked in there and it was about 50 degrees and steamy as f**k. I don’t understand how you can forget to turn it on whilst standing in that.

Don't go in there then, just shout while watching the Tele.

Edited by Tony Ferrino

Going to just claim the thread now. Went out to work tonight having arranged someone to buy something off us on Gumtree for 15 quid. Hardly a princely sum, but thats what was negotiated. Wife pisses and moans about the fact that shes to carry out this transaction which is annoying enough. It turns out that this utter chancer turned up with no cash.... Can anyone guess what the wife did then????