Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

17 minutes ago, red23 said:

It's still going on but its untenable. 

As an example i went out after the football last night until 2am. She asked me "were girls there" i said yeah of course there was it was a bar and she utterly lost it. I didn't text her after 12am or when i arrived home but she has made her mind up that it was because i was banging these girls and talking to them. Which at no point i did.

She said "i thought it was a boys night out for football now i see what it was really about, all about getting girls" absolutely screaming the place down and throwing wild accusations around. She says i clearly cannot be trusted.

She is going to kill you whilst you sleep.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Banging these girls and talking to them

emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

I can do one at a time, not both.

I have to concentrate on rhyming off every Rangers Scottish Cup winning squad since 1980 in my head to extend my arrival at the Billy Mill roundabout whilst doing the former.

25 minutes ago, red23 said:

As an example i went out after the football last night until 2am. She asked me "were girls there" i said yeah of course there was it was a bar and she utterly lost it. I didn't text her after 12am or when i arrived home but she has made her mind up that it was because i was banging these girls and talking to them. Which at no point i did.

She said "i thought it was a boys night out for football now i see what it was really about, all about getting girls" absolutely screaming the place down and throwing wild accusations around. She says i clearly cannot be trusted.

She must be some ride

9 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I can do one at a time, not both.

I have to concentrate on rhyming off every Rangers Scottish Cup winning squad since 1980 in my head to extend my arrival at the Billy Mill roundabout whilst doing the former.

If I do the latter, the former would be out of the question.

31 minutes ago, red23 said:

It's still untenable. 

Ftfy amigo.

@Miguel Sanchez how many points would I get if I put red23 in the Deadpool?

Edited by velo army

2 hours ago, red23 said:

It looks like you can't be trusted indeed, to do the obvious thing and bin the cow.

We must be in " she can suck an orange through a straw" territory here.

It looks like you can't be trusted indeed, to do the obvious thing and bin the cow.
Red23's Colombian nutter shagpiece must have connections to a drug cartel. If he dumps her, he'll be sent back to his parents in a variety of suitcases and binbags.

Just now, Florentine_Pogen said:
2 hours ago, ParsJake said:

Red23's Colombian nutter shagpiece must have connections to a drug cartel. If he dumps her, he'll be sent back to his parents in a variety of suitcases and binbags.

She's a keeper. What a girl.

had another chat with her to tell her i can't control the people who are in the bar and that she needs to accept that. 

From her point of view She wanted me to leave the bar, like any respecting man would do for their woman.

I told her that her thoughts around this are worrying and just not right.

So her response was that I'm gas lighting her and manipulating her to make it out that shes is the problem and to get her to question her own sanity "unfortunately for you i am a very intelligent woman and you cannot fool me or try your manipulation tactics on me"

Looks like it's back to dating again....which is also a shit experience 

Edited by red23

6 minutes ago, red23 said:

had another chat with her to tell her i can't control the people who are in the bar and that she needs to accept that. 

From her point of view She wanted me to leave the bar, like any respecting man would do for their woman.

I told her that her thoughts around this are worrying and just not right.

So her response was that I'm gas lighting her and manipulating her to make it out that shes is the problem and to get her to question her own sanity "unfortunately for you i am a very intelligent woman and you cannot fool me or try your manipulation tactics on me"

Aye, she's a fucking nutter.

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Banging these girls and talking to them

emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

The smart-arse in me wouldn't have been able to resist asking if it was OK to bang them if there was no dialogue.

...and I would be dead, just as red23 will soon be, God rest his wee bum.

3 minutes ago, red23 said:

This is beginning to sound like DAFC's endless victim narrative about his work. 

You're with her because you want to be and on some level you reckon you completely deserve this. 

Do what you want mate.