Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Was a good guess though! Yep shes Colombian, seem to be a bit behind the rest of the world.
Reassuring to see so many people saying the same thing which was my gut instinct that there's not much to work with here.
Anyway while i work things out i took her car to the tyre fitter today. She said to change all 4 tyres because since one was dangerous they probably all are. So took it to garage boy said nothing wrong with the rear 2 so bought just the 2. She's raging i didn't get the 4 (she's paying) and that i would trust the tyre fitter more than her shows i have zero respect for her.
You lucky lucky b*****d. Ignore what everyone is saying. Ask her to marry you pronto. The positive far outweighs the negatives.

41 minutes ago, red23 said:

Was a good guess though! Yep shes Colombian, seem to be a bit behind the rest of the world.

Reassuring to see so many people saying the same thing which was my gut instinct that there's not much to work with here.

Anyway while i work things out i took her car to the tyre fitter today. She said to change all 4 tyres because since one was dangerous they probably all are. So took it to garage boy said nothing wrong with the rear 2 so bought just the 2. She's raging i didn't get the 4 (she's paying) and that i would trust the tyre fitter more than her shows i have zero respect for her.

Wired to the fucking moon this yin.

You’re enabling it by meekly accepting it. In this scenario it’s a simple “no, I did suggest you did it whilst there earlier, you can do it”.
No sympathy I’m afraid.
I hate to say it but i fully agree.
Unless i was happy to take care of the petrol then that needs dealt with.

He can't be complaining about it and doing nothing about it.

56 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, red23 said:

You lucky lucky b*****d. Ignore what everyone is saying. Ask her to marry you pronto. The positive far outweighs the negatives.

Oh, the dangers of stereotypical assumptions. Some Colombian women:

image.png.dca7904ec97121e02abe5ca01448f409.png

Quite possibly some mad rides in there, but not sure they're not just mad.

17 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Most of them look fairly widish, tbqh

I appear to be correct on this occasion tbf.

4 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

I reckon the nun is pleased to see the cameraman.

6 hours ago, red23 said:

👋

1. Pump her one final time
2. Remove your personal effects from her house
3. Bin her
4. Email her a link to this thread
5. Change your identity

She lost the plot earlier when I tried to give her a compliment. Told her that her hair was looking magnificent, thick and really glossy. She was readily agreeable to let me touch it but can’t for the life of me understand why she got so upset when I ran my fingers across her top lip!

On 22/07/2021 at 21:03, red23 said:

So been going out with the new gf for 6 months now and questioning if it's all worth it. 

beautiful, good job, good ride...........but fking crazy and completely irrational at times.

Went out for a drive in her car with her to look at a new car for me, was a 30 minute drive (15 miles or so) and when at the garage the boy said btw you're tyre is completely worn on the inner edge, had a look and right enough. it's quite bad so £50 for a replacement to be done next week.

Driving back and she's not speaking so i twig something is up, so after a long period of silence she says "this is why i don't want to be driving my car long distances like this, this car isn't new and shouldn't be driven far distances as faults like this happen. It's a 2016 Peugeot 2008. 

So i explain to her a tyre wears out over 20k miles, is just part of owning a car and is £50 for a new tyre, even offered to take it out to get it done for her. But shes not having it and says that it's my fault and we should only drive the car in town as it's not made for long distances like the one we just drove.

Then comes all the chat about how ignorant i am about things and that if i drove more carefully the tyre would still be fine. So after 15 minutes of trying to comfort her  i snap after and say she needs to go do some education on the matter before saying such nonsense. She finishes off with saying i am just too argumentative for her and she needs to go away and think.

She text me asking if I'm ready to apologise yet.

Things like this are just pointless and infuriating. If we can't deal with such a minor issue then what hope do we have? There is no logic to what she's saying, no need for the argument and it really drags you down at times!

On 22/07/2021 at 21:27, red23 said:

understand what you say mate but it's a frequent occurrence where she refuses to shift or be reasoned with. 

She flat out refuses to eat thai/chnese/japanese because she hates "chinese people"

She drunk drove home one night, i asked her wtf she thinks shes doing, her response was her drink driving is better than my standard driving and she's a perfectly capable drink driver.

Were discussing football, she said that injuries happen not because of the tackle but the player falling over and hurting himself. I calmly corrected her and was told that i don't respect her and feel threatened because she knows more than me. 

I could go on but it's difficult when someone's mind won't budge and they are always right. 

this is mental

On 19/07/2021 at 15:16, Bairnardo said:

I have gone to Dubai in my then capacity as on-expenses oil w****r.

As much as I had a great time, I did come away thinking I would never be spending my own money and choosing to go there.

A horrible place, where, albeit you can have fun given the right circumstances, I just dont see the appeal.

Pure, distilled essence of LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!

I know I'm a couple of days behind the Dubai chat.

This was the same reason I went to Dubai, the company I was with had a base there and I needed to spend a couple of nights there from time to time. It is so overrated, a building site with shops, full of utter wallopers. I would not pay to go there.

On holiday at the moment so decided to have breakfast out. Wanted a roll and a cup of coffee. She went and ordered and I got a table outside 

Breakfast arrives, have a bite at my roll and a drink of coffee and it’s the most sickly sweet thing I’ve ever tasted.

What did you order me to drink says I, vanilla latte says she. I have never ordered or drank a vanilla latte in my life 

WTAF?

3 minutes ago, Sonsrock said:

On holiday at the moment so decided to have breakfast out. Wanted a roll and a cup of coffee. She went and ordered and I got a table outside 

Breakfast arrives, have a bite at my roll and a drink of coffee and it’s the most sickly sweet thing I’ve ever tasted.

What did you order me to drink says I, vanilla latte says she. I have never ordered or drank a vanilla latte in my life 

WTAF?

That's what you get for eating and drinking at the same time.