Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Aye agreed get shot. If she’s falling out with you over something that minor then wait until it’s something major.

Just remove all your personal effects from her house before dumping her.

8 minutes ago, Adam said:

Can’t believe what I’ve read there. The “are you ready to apologise” line would have tipped me over the edge alone, but to read that not only is she a racist, but she was also happy to drive steaming, is beyond it, and more. No ride is that good.

Have some self respect and get shot.

Think of the ultimate dangerwank she could give you though as she drove pished through an area densely populated by Chinese people whilst hurling racist abuse with the windows down. 

I thought I was having issues with mine constantly trying to bankrupt me for bantz, abusing my free time for fun and generally leaving the house like a pigsty and doing nothing about it, but hey, she's a fucking princess compared to some of the weapons you lot have tagged onto. Fucking hell. 

11 hours ago, red23 said:

understand what you say mate but it's a frequent occurrence where she refuses to shift or be reasoned with. 

She flat out refuses to eat thai/chnese/japanese because she hates "chinese people"

She drunk drove home one night, i asked her wtf she thinks shes doing, her response was her drink driving is better than my standard driving and she's a perfectly capable drink driver.

Were discussing football, she said that injuries happen not because of the tackle but the player falling over and hurting himself. I calmly corrected her and was told that i don't respect her and feel threatened because she knows more than me. 

I could go on but it's difficult when someone's mind won't budge and they are always right. 

marvel eclipse GIF by The Gifted

2 hours ago, Raithie said:

Wife passed her driving test about 5 years ago and I can count on one hand how many times she's put petrol in the car. Yesterday she was out getting her hair done. She phones me afterwards:

Her: "I need to go and get my bread, I'll be home soon" (wife is gluten free so has a particular type of bread she likes and can eat).

Me: "ok, see you soon"

*phones me at the retail park with me assuming she's in Sainsbury's*

Her: "actually whilst I'm here I might pick up some stuff from Greggs, do you want anything?"

Me: "No I'm fine ta, mind and pick up your bread"

Her: "I can't be arsed going into Sainsbury's, I'll pop out later"

Me: "Don't be stupid, you're literally at the shop, just run in and get what you need instead of wasting petrol going back out again".

Her: "Nah, still can't be arsed.. I'll get some stuff from Greggs and be home soon"

Later in the evening she's on face time to her family down South and the inevitable happens...

Her: "Could you pop out and get my bread?"

Me: *internally fuming* "aye ok..."

If that wasn't infuriating enough I gets into the car and the petrol light isn't just on it's flashing like f**k. Petrol is that low I can't even toggle on the dashboard to see how many miles I've got left. Petrol needle is now as far down as it can go. It'll have been like this when she was at the retail park and she's passed about 3 petrol stations to get home and didn't think to fill the car up. Queried this with her and the response....

"oh, that's your job is it not?"

You’re enabling it by meekly accepting it. In this scenario it’s a simple “no, I did suggest you did it whilst there earlier, you can do it”.

No sympathy I’m afraid.

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

You’re enabling it by meekly accepting it. In this scenario it’s a simple “no, I did suggest you did it whilst there earlier, you can do it”.

No sympathy I’m afraid.

True, however I have a tip slot booked this morning and had I not went out last night and noticed the petrol situation I'd have been a flapping mess when leaving the house and realising I'd need to frantically fill the car up and make it in time for my slot. It was fate that I was to get her bread it would seem. 

13 hours ago, red23 said:

So been going out with the new gf for 6 months now and questioning if it's all worth it. 

beautiful, good job, good ride...........but fking crazy and completely irrational at times.

Went out for a drive in her car with her to look at a new car for me, was a 30 minute drive (15 miles or so) and when at the garage the boy said btw you're tyre is completely worn on the inner edge, had a look and right enough. it's quite bad so £50 for a replacement to be done next week.

Driving back and she's not speaking so i twig something is up, so after a long period of silence she says "this is why i don't want to be driving my car long distances like this, this car isn't new and shouldn't be driven far distances as faults like this happen. It's a 2016 Peugeot 2008. 

So i explain to her a tyre wears out over 20k miles, is just part of owning a car and is £50 for a new tyre, even offered to take it out to get it done for her. But shes not having it and says that it's my fault and we should only drive the car in town as it's not made for long distances like the one we just drove.

Then comes all the chat about how ignorant i am about things and that if i drove more carefully the tyre would still be fine. So after 15 minutes of trying to comfort her  i snap after and say she needs to go do some education on the matter before saying such nonsense. She finishes off with saying i am just too argumentative for her and she needs to go away and think.

She text me asking if I'm ready to apologise yet.

Things like this are just pointless and infuriating. If we can't deal with such a minor issue then what hope do we have? There is no logic to what she's saying, no need for the argument and it really drags you down at times!

Sounds like constructive dumping, trying to provoke you into finishing it so she doesn't have to feel guilty about it.

Not to mention the drunk-driving and racism nonsense.

Bin her and block her number to save yourself the drama in the aftermath, which I could see being pretty spectacular.

True, however I have a tip slot booked this morning and had I not went out last night and noticed the petrol situation I'd have been a flapping mess when leaving the house and realising I'd need to frantically fill the car up and make it in time for my slot. It was fate that I was to get her bread it would seem. 
Well you should have got just enough fuel for your jaunt and forgot the bread.

On 19/07/2021 at 16:29, Rizzo said:

This basically. All of our tins, cans and plastic tubs get a good rinse and scrub if needed before going in the blue bin. 

I do agree the can is taking up space and should have been rinsed and put into the bin we have in the kitchen for recycling mind you.

I’m not doing that. Too busy to do free work for the council.

13 hours ago, red23 said:

So been going out with the new gf for 6 months now and questioning if it's all worth it. 

beautiful, good job, good ride...........but fking crazy and completely irrational at times.

Went out for a drive in her car with her to look at a new car for me, was a 30 minute drive (15 miles or so) and when at the garage the boy said btw you're tyre is completely worn on the inner edge, had a look and right enough. it's quite bad so £50 for a replacement to be done next week.

Driving back and she's not speaking so i twig something is up, so after a long period of silence she says "this is why i don't want to be driving my car long distances like this, this car isn't new and shouldn't be driven far distances as faults like this happen. It's a 2016 Peugeot 2008. 

So i explain to her a tyre wears out over 20k miles, is just part of owning a car and is £50 for a new tyre, even offered to take it out to get it done for her. But shes not having it and says that it's my fault and we should only drive the car in town as it's not made for long distances like the one we just drove.

Then comes all the chat about how ignorant i am about things and that if i drove more carefully the tyre would still be fine. So after 15 minutes of trying to comfort her  i snap after and say she needs to go do some education on the matter before saying such nonsense. She finishes off with saying i am just too argumentative for her and she needs to go away and think.

She text me asking if I'm ready to apologise yet.

Things like this are just pointless and infuriating. If we can't deal with such a minor issue then what hope do we have? There is no logic to what she's saying, no need for the argument and it really drags you down at times!

You’ve got to bin her. She is a moron and this is only an early sign.

1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Live footage of @red23’s house…

502130DB-BEAE-4B20-9483-51AB4A537074.gif.1418bb4dd7d639ada364131178ebf54a.gif

P.s. get the f**k out of there. 

Actually we went to Maki & Ramen with her and a mate - he mate dragged her kicking and screaming. She sat there making "HAWWWWWWW AWWWWWW" noises every 5 minutes.

Edited by red23

2 minutes ago, red23 said:

Actually we went to Maki & Ramen with her and a mate - he mate dragged her kicking and screaming. She sat there making "HAWWWWWWW AWWWWWW" noises ever 5 minutes.

Ach, you did say she's a good ride so it's a small price to pay

4 minutes ago, red23 said:

Actually we went to Maki & Ramen with her and a mate - he mate dragged her kicking and screaming. She sat there making "HAWWWWWWW AWWWWWW" noises every 5 minutes.

That was when you should have punted her.