Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

On 12/06/2021 at 13:53, Mr. Alli said:

It is entirely acceptable depending where the toast was eaten and the bin situation in that room but something which irrationally triggers me is seeing empty cans like that on a plate. 

It must be some sort of childhood trauma but I'm angry looking at that for some reason. 

She had her breakfast at 9.30, she leaves for work on a Friday at 11.45. That's what made it unacceptable. 

Has been sat on the sofa, phone in hand for the last half hour. During that time she has said at least 5 times "I suppose I better go for my shower"

Can't wait till tomorrow morning when she's rushing about getting ready for work and moaning about not having time for "a proper shower"

2 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

Has been sat on the sofa, phone in hand for the last half hour. During that time she has said at least 5 times "I suppose I better go for my shower"

Can't wait till tomorrow morning when she's rushing about getting ready for work and moaning about not having time for "a proper shower"

Are you me??

10 hours ago, FK1Bairn said:

On the subject of showers -

My wife has all the time in the world to have a shower before I finish work at 7:30pm yet she decides to start having a shower pretty much as I finish work.  This means we are later in going for our walk, later in preparing dinner etc etc.  

2 minutes ago, Pato said:

At chez-nous a very pointed 'I'm going for a shower' is usually code for nat king cole time, are you missing a trick here?

What, and delay the nightly walk by another 2 minutes! 

Similar shower situation here. 

Folk coming to visit at say, 3pm. 

Her sitting on her arse watching the Repair Shop or some such shite.

2.58pm i'll just nip in the shower and get ready.

3.20pm visitors have been in the house for 20 minutes and she finally fucking appears. 

13 hours ago, Peter Grant said:

Been having an argument tonight. Continued by text after both sulking off to opposite ends of the house. 

A936FF36-8367-43A6-B158-A4FE390E457E.jpeg

Clearly wanting pumped. Be there at 09:45 tomorrow m8. Make sure the kettles on when you're leaving

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Excuse me... The only way we can get both sides here is if it's played out by text and posted here for our judgement

It started out with me being too noisy when trying to change the batteries on a tv remote

6CCB0E1A-A265-4AEF-B895-A12499227E2B.jpeg

DCB68391-20E5-4ECF-90B4-5F1EDCD0EF29.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Excuse me... The only way we can get both sides here is if it's played out by text and posted here for our judgement

Depends on which heinous crime ShandonParDecoratorAbbyNormalRasputinPeterGrant committed, I suppose.

Let's hope he didn't curl one out on the new white carpet and scrawl the words "F*ck You, Bitch !" in faecal matter.

17 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Depends on which heinous crime ShandonParDecoratorAbbyNormalRasputinPeterGrant committed, I suppose.

Let's hope he didn't curl one out on the new white carpet and scrawl the words "F*ck You, Bitch !" in faecal matter.

Speak for yourself