Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

40 degrees for an hour is more than enough to have your clothes clean and fresh.  I always put them on a 10 minute spin after too.

Standing in the kitchen ironing with music playing.

Her (from upstairs): *Inaudible*

Me: I canny hear you

Her: *Inaudible*

Me: Aye - (rookie mistake)

Fully expect this to backfire in the next few days with her now arranging something without me knowing and her giving it the "You said aye on Wednesday when I asked".

Standing in the kitchen ironing with music playing.

Her (from upstairs): *Inaudible*

Me: I canny hear you

Her: *Inaudible*

Me: Aye - (rookie mistake)

Fully expect this to backfire in the next few days with her now arranging something without me knowing and her giving it the "You said aye on Wednesday when I asked".

Sure I’ve posted this before but this is the absolute worst thing about my gf. Seems to actually leave the room we’re both in before beginning a conversation.

It’s genuinely infuriating.

2 hours ago, Adam said:

Sure I’ve posted this before but this is the absolute worst thing about my gf. Seems to actually leave the room we’re both in before beginning a conversation.

It’s genuinely infuriating.

Easy solution to this one. Completely ignore it until she gets seething enough to come into the same room to have a go, and at this point act oblivious and say you didn’t hear anything.

Edited by Honest_Man#1

Just now, Honest_Man#1 said:

Easy solution to this one. Completely ignore it until she gets seething enough to come into the same room to have a go, and at this point act oblivious and say you didn’t hear anything.

100%