Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

23 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I was discussing the various things that were opening up in West Dunbartonshire to my boss yesterday and he said "How is all that stuff opening up when Glasgow is still in level 3?", when I informed him that West Dunbartonshire was not part of Glasgow his reply was "How? It's got a G post code". 

It would appear nobody in Scotland actually knows where the f**k they're from. 

The previous caterer we had at the golf club asked which Council we came under for funding etc. The committee member he asked told him to check the bins and that’d give him his answer. He came back 5 mins later asking what council did Biffa come under….

19 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I'd never heard of that Alexandria before this week but i'm fed up hearing about it now. 

It contains the only roundabout in Britain that contains a train station and a pub.

Spoiler

As Im fucking sick of hearing. 

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

It contains the only roundabout in Britain that contains a train station and a pub.

Reveal hidden contents

Don’t you people call them circles?

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Reveal hidden contents

My driving instructor took great pride in telling me that was the largest roundabout in Europe...every single fucking time we drove round it.  I thought about driving the car straight into the pub on many occasions. 

3 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

My driving instructor took great pride in telling me that was the largest roundabout in Europe...every single fucking time we drove round it.  I thought about driving the car straight into the pub on many occasions. 

I was propositioned by a prostitute in that pub on the one and only occasion I've ever been for a pint with my father in law.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Surely that cant be right?

I was under the impression (from a discussion some time ago on another forum) it was something called the magic roundabout in that wild, lawless land south of the wall.

1 minute ago, Sweet Pete said:

I was propositioned by a prostitute in that pub on the one and only occasion I've ever been for a pint with my father in law.

Strange way for the mother in law to introduce herself!

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Surely that cant be right?

Probably not, he was a doolally auld c**t. 

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Continue.

No great story to it. The pub was busy and she tried desperately to engage every one of the exclusively male clientelle at one point or another, including the really old fellas, eventually trying to strike up conversation with me after trying everyone else. Even the hoors don't want me. She was steaming as well. The whole thing was very awkward and pretty sad.