Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

5 hours ago, bernardblack said:

General timekeeping/leaving things to the last minute. 

Had some relatives visiting today to sit in the garden and we literally did nothing all morning....head to the supermarket at 1215 and suddenly Mrs BB is stressed and goes “I can’t believe how busy this is...the family will be here at 1230”

Me questioning why we were in the supermarket at 1215...having done nothing all morning, when they were arriving at 1230 was met with a “well I didn’t know the supermarket would be this busy”

Insanity 

Did she not blame you?

You got off lightly IMO.

Working from home today. She's also in. Well, she is now, having gone to the shop to get breakfast and - as ever - returned having forgotten to get half of my order. Not even a replacement or alternative. 

So far she's asked more questions than William G Stewart, more often than not about things that have been lying about the house for a fortnight, things she didn't give a f**k about tidying up herself until it looked like I was busy and needed peace. 

She's now said she'll get 'out of my way' and has gone upstairs to tidy out her wardrobe. Going by the noise, I think she's building a new one out of the floorboards. 

8 hours ago, Jimmy Shaker said:

Working from home today. She's also in. Well, she is now, having gone to the shop to get breakfast and - as ever - returned having forgotten to get half of my order. Not even a replacement or alternative. 

So far she's asked more questions than William G Stewart, more often than not about things that have been lying about the house for a fortnight, things she didn't give a f**k about tidying up herself until it looked like I was busy and needed peace. 

She's now said she'll get 'out of my way' and has gone upstairs to tidy out her wardrobe. Going by the noise, I think she's building a new one out of the floorboards. 

Or shes getting your grave ready. 

On 27/04/2021 at 19:31, Bairnardo said:

Phones her maw every night, discusses the same fucking shite for absolutely ages, every night, then gets off the phone and moans how long she was on the phone for.

Mine's has been known to waffle shite for an hour with her auld dear, who lives fairly close by, only to announce shortly after coming off the phone that she's nipping round there for a cuppa. 

She's been on an FB group page for a while, but now it's getting to the point she's taking up so much of her time talking to other women from the group, that she's not giving herself time to do things around the house, or she's just not doing them at all. I've pointed this out, only to be told she DOES take her share...

I’m getting fairly ged up of being pressured into popping the question because and I quote “it would be a lovely thing for our families.”

f**k off.

35 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I’m getting fairly ged up of being pressured into popping the question because and I quote “it would be a lovely thing for our families.”

f**k off.

Your partner is doing this? That's weird.

8 hours ago, philpy said:

She's been on an FB group page for a while, but now it's getting to the point she's taking up so much of her time talking to other women from the group, that she's not giving herself time to do things around the house, or she's just not doing them at all. I've pointed this out, only to be told she DOES take her share...

Get a cleaner.

Have probably said it before but overfilling the kitchen bin is incredibly annoying when you can’t get the plastic bag out of the bin - happens all the time. Either empty it yourself or put excess rubbish in one of the numerous carrier bags we have sat right next to the fucking bin.

On 30/04/2021 at 07:59, Jimmy Shaker said:

"Am I annoying you, sorry? I'll go upstairs after this. I'll just do those dishes. What do you want to do tomorrow? Sorry, I know, I'm going upstairs. Do you want anything from the shop? What time are you finishing?..."

On 30/04/2021 at 07:59, Jimmy Shaker said:

It saddens me that soon, most people won't get this reference