Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

4 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I tried a rage tidy a few weeks ago of the pots n pans space. She has shite like Tupperware lids with no box or Tupperware that hasn't been used in about 4 years.

I had it all out and tidy when she asked what I was doing, I told her and asked what bin would be best suited for the stuff I was chucking and she wanted to keep 4/5 of the shite.  I just fucked it all back into the cupboard. First time she moans about it I am ready to tell her to chase herself. 

You do this when she's out. I'd had enough of the same Tupperware problem and have chucked them all in the outside bin. Six months ago. If she's noticed, she hasn't mentioned it.

15 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

You do this when she's out. I'd had enough of the same Tupperware problem and have chucked them all in the outside bin. Six months ago. If she's noticed, she hasn't mentioned it.

Only 'cause she hasn't spoken to you since!

32 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Throw a pint of water over them after the first snooze. They won't lie in bed much longer. 

Better still try hauling the drawers off them - they will be out of bed in a flash.  And on the odd occasion you may get lucky - win win situation.

7 hours ago, hk blues said:

he eats 2 of the 3 biscuits and then puts the one back.  We have a box with a load of Oreos that have gone soft.  

You know what it is? Its so that, when asked if he ate all the Oreos,  he can genuinely say no.

My 3 small Ranters do this with everything. In my house, you regularly come across a plastic tub in the fridge with 1 grape in it, all packets of sweets are left with 1 in them, etc etc etc. 

4 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The snooze thing is horrible. 

Mine wears ear plugs so doesn’t hear the alarm and physically needs pushed to wake up and hit snooze.

Repeat 5 or 6 times every 10 minutes.

Swap them for headphones and plug them in for when the alarm goes off, if a phone is used as an alarm.

I've been single af for a while now, but I didn't realise that I might have to give up my snoozing privileges once I get a burd. I was already slightly anxious about my snoring (industrial decibel levels) but the idea that I may have to stop snoozing my alarm for an hour and a half is making me contemplate lifelong bachelorhood.

Or aim to date a deaf woman.

13 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

You know what it is? Its so that, when asked if he ate all the Oreos,  he can genuinely say no.

My 3 small Ranters do this with everything. In my house, you regularly come across a plastic tub in the fridge with 1 grape in it, all packets of sweets are left with 1 in them, etc etc etc. 

Sounds like your Ranters are one and the same as both my wife and son.

9 hours ago, velo army said:

I've been single af for a while now, but I didn't realise that I might have to give up my snoozing privileges once I get a burd. I was already slightly anxious about my snoring (industrial decibel levels) but the idea that I may have to stop snoozing my alarm for an hour and a half is making me contemplate lifelong bachelorhood.

Or aim to date a deaf woman.

I also snooze a couple of times. I genuinely am physically incapable of having an alarm go off and getting straight up so no other option. An hour and a half of doing it is wild though.

23 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

As someone else saud a few pages back, I find myself doing more of the 'women' stuff on here than my Mrs. I'm the messiest of the two of us and I'm definitely a 'snoozer'. My Mrs sets her alarm and is up immediately. That for me is mental behaviour, I need the snooze.

Nobody needs the snooze. I've always been baffled by this. I literally wake up and stand up/jump out of bed the second I hear the alarm, move your body before your mind has reason to question it, hop in the shower and you're good to go! 

I also seem to naturally wake up 5 minutes before my alarm is set no matter how varied it is. 

34 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Nobody needs the snooze. I've always been baffled by this. I literally wake up and stand up/jump out of bed the second I hear the alarm, move your body before your mind has reason to question it, hop in the shower and you're good to go! 

I also seem to naturally wake up 5 minutes before my alarm is set no matter how varied it is. 

That's exactly what I do too.  As soon as that alarm starts I'm up and heading for the shower. Shock your brain into waking up.

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

Bold bit is nonsense. I’d love to be able to just spring out of bed when the alarm goes off (or wake up naturally 5 mins before) but people’s bodies do not all work the same way.