Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

11 hours ago, BFTD said:

If anyone fancies some next-level deviancy, try popping a Ferrero Rocher in your gob, and remove the chocolate/nut layer with your tongue before the inner wafer structure breaks.

Can't say I've tried that, however I find the only way to eat a Ferrero Rocher (and the white Rafael equivalent) is to carefully bite off the chocolate/nut layer first, then the wafer, leaving the inner chocolate for last.

Whilst the fish finger thing does read pretty mental, is it really that different to biting off the caramel on a twix, then the chocolate around the edge of the biscuit before the biscuit? 

That's common, right?  :unsure2:

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

Whilst the fish finger thing does read pretty mental, is it really that different to biting off the caramel on a twix, then the chocolate around the edge of the biscuit before the biscuit? 

For nonces, aye.

17 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

You'd have to eat the chocolate on top first though, to reach the caramel. Or do you eat them both together?

On 02/03/2021 at 18:03, BFTD said:

I used to do that with Feast ice lollies; remember them? There was a hard chocolate lolly on the inside, covered in a layer of chocolate ice-cream, with a coating of chocolate and nuts on the outside. It was oddly satisfying to try and bite off the outer coatings without breaking the solid chocolate inside.

You're fully aware that Feasts are still on the go and widely available, right?

12 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

You eat the chocolate and caramel together from the top. 

I fully stand with Mr. Alli on this issue. He has described the correct method for the consumption of a Twix.

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I fully stand with Mr. Alli on this issue. He has described the correct method for the consumption of a Twix.

Always starts with you pretending to smoke it like a cigar.  Always.

3 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

You're fully aware that Feasts are still on the go and widely available, right?

No, I wasn't. I don't think I've seen them in about...maybe twenty years? Then again, if I haven't been looking in the ice cream freezers, I wouldn't, would I?  :lol:

They just seemed like something a bit old-fashioned, for some reason. Can you still get Fabs and Soleros? They were class.

6 minutes ago, BFTD said:

No, I wasn't. I don't think I've seen them in about...maybe twenty years? Then again, if I haven't been looking in the ice cream freezers, I wouldn't, would I?  :lol:

They just seemed like something a bit old-fashioned, for some reason. Can you still get Fabs and Soleros? They were class.

Fabs and Soleros are indeed still on the go.

Other ice lolly brands are available.

Always starts with you pretending to smoke it like a cigar.  Always.
I always found as a kid it was impossible not to try and say "don't ya just love it when a plan comes together" without it falling out your mouth a la Hannibal from the A-team.

1 hour ago, Sweet Pete said:

I've recently discovered that if you live in a different house, in a different town from your spouse, then you get along much better.

Welcome back, by the way.

12 hours ago, BFTD said:

Feasts got hammered by Magnums when they came along but they're still there, quietly mouldering away in the freezer cabinets of newsagents, for the folk that can't afford a Magnum.