Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Guest bernardblack
1 hour ago, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

Much worse than putting a pineapple or a banana near a savoury dish happened to me today.

I got a coffee on way home from school run. For reasons known only to God, they put a syrup into it. I think it was vanilla but I'm not giving it a second taste to confirm. Horrific. Really awful taste, who does this to their coffee willingly?

As it was a drive through coffee, I was ten miles away before I discovered this heinous act.

Quite a bad start to my day.

Syrups in coffee are tremendous 

37 minutes ago, hk blues said:

The coating just doesn't work well with the bread when I make a fish finger sandwich. 

So in essence you’re making a fish sandwich. 

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

That seems to be quite normal now. One of my last jobs had a automatic coffee vending machine that was absolutely jam packed with different syrups and shit that people could choose from. You'd get things like spiced pumpkin sauce for Halloween, ginger and nutmeg for Christmas, etc.

It's gone too far now? Are we back at that programme again?

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

I can think of a few terms, with food combiner pretty far down that list. 

Each element of the meal has its own merits and qualities and deserves to be savoured as such, independent of interference from other food items around it. I even go as far as removing the coating from my fish fingers and eating both elements separately.  

The police need to search this man’s hard drive instantly.

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

The only way  you can eat beetroot is either shredded into a salad, or boiled right down and served as a cool soup with cream. 

Roll, buttered. Bacon, crispy. Beetroot, crinkled. Salad cream, aplenty. 

Thank me later, bruh. 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
9 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:
Roll, buttered. Bacon, crispy. Beetroot, crinkled. Salad cream, aplenty. 
Thank me later, bruh. 

My man, you know I respect you but...... What the f**k?

That's the diet version. Full fat comes with Tuna. 🤤

4 hours ago, BFTD said:

I think it's like that autistic thing where every item on the plate has to be separate, not touching, and has to be eaten individually. So, you work through your veg, then eat your potatoes, before finishing with the meat.

...somebody's going to kick off about it being disgusting to eat foods together, aren't they.

Hiya!!

I live in fear of being served vegetable 'medleys'. Carrot, peas, and sweetcorn causes a near-catatonic state.

Edited by Boo Khaki

The mrs auntie makes a cracking curry and always has pineapple in it. Fucking outstanding as is pineapple on pizza won’t be told otherwise.
I do pineapple in curry, with mint as well.
And a f**k tonne of chili's.
Hot and sour is the flavour aimed for.

On a pizza though, no, that's for the bin. Sundried tomatoes and mozzarella is the boy

My wife just made a hot chocolate and asked if I wanted one. I said aye, so she makes it up, brings it over and says there's a surprise in it for you.

She stuck a Creme Egg in it. A fucking Creme Egg!

After about five seconds, it sunk to the bottom and, just like Archimedes predicted, hot chocolate started flowing over the sides of the cup due to displacement, burning the f*cking hands off me.

These fancy coffee shops have a hell of a lot to answer for.

4 hours ago, hk blues said:

I can think of a few terms, with food combiner pretty far down that list. 

Each element of the meal has its own merits and qualities and deserves to be savoured as such, independent of interference from other food items around it. I even go as far as removing the coating from my fish fingers and eating both elements separately.  

You're not f****** serious?